Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Sunday, August 17 2014 @ 06:51 PM ICT
 Forum Index >  General Discussion >  Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance New Topic Post Reply
 i need more power from my Honda CRF250M
   |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: gordon from yasothon ()  Saturday, September 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM ICT (Read 1333 times)  
Anonymous: gordon from yasothon

I got a new crf 250m and i want to get more power from it. but there are no shops out here that understand what i want ( my thai is very poor and their english is just as bad) so if anybody can help me out as in know a shop around this area or can give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated...

cheers

gordon

By: news (offline)  Saturday, September 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM ICT  
news

The easiest and cheapest way to get some extra power is to led your engine breath and exhaust easier. In Bangkok you can find more and more shops who sell relative good exhaust systems for the Honda CRF250L and CRF250M.

Of course the best performance improvement you get with a aftermarket ECU device like a Dynojet Power Commander and a light weight exhaust system from one of the more well know exhaust system manufacturers. Of course this way is also the most expensive...

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: gordon (offline)  Sunday, September 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM ICT  
gordon

Quote by: news

The easiest and cheapest way to get some extra power is to led your engine breath and exhaust easier. In Bangkok you can find more and more shops who sell relative good exhaust systems for the Honda CRF250L and CRF250M.

Of course the best performance improvement you get with a aftermarket ECU device like a Dynojet Power Commander and a light weight exhaust system from one of the more well know exhaust system manufacturers. Of course this way is also the most expensive...

cheers mate thanks for the advice.. a power commander and a new pipe seem to be the go then....,
i was going to get a new yoshimura pipe anyway, but a power commander i will have to have a look at,, know any top commander units????

hello........
Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

Profile Email    
By: news (offline)  Sunday, September 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM ICT  
news

I checked, but it seems that Thailand has no official distributor for the Dynojet Power Commander, of course you can find them at some shops in Bangkok.

Before you buy a Dynojet Powercommander made sure that the model is for a Honda CRF250L or CRF250M.

If my memory serve me correct Dirtshop in Bangkok sold the Dynojet Power Commander, but I guess they not an official distributor...

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: Anonymous: pop ()  Sunday, September 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM ICT  
Anonymous: pop

You can also look at http://www.apitechonline.com/ they have an alternative ECU en unlimited rpm ECM

By: gordon (offline)  Sunday, September 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM ICT  
gordon

Quote by: news

I checked, but it seems that Thailand has no official distributor for the Dynojet Power Commander, of course you can find them at some shops in Bangkok.

Before you buy a Dynojet Powercommander made sure that the model is for a Honda CRF250L or CRF250M.

If my memory serve me correct Dirtshop in Bangkok sold the Dynojet Power Commander, but I guess they not an official distributor...

Thanks for the advice it has been a great help to put me on the right path. i will look around, talk to some people about the the above and do some research myself..
again thanks and all the best
gordon

hello........
Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

Profile Email    
New Topic Post Reply

All times are ICT. The time is now 06:51 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 3,362 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER