Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Wednesday, August 20 2014 @ 07:54 AM ICT
 Forum Index >  Motorcycle Manufacturers >  Platinum Motorcycles New Topic Post Reply
 Platinum PX250 more info needed
   |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: BBQ king ()  Saturday, September 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM ICT (Read 3568 times)  
Anonymous: BBQ king

I'm looking for more information regarding the new Platinum PX250, does anybody know more than the basics like its a 250cc?

By: news (offline)  Saturday, September 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM ICT  
news

On the first look the Platinum PX250 looks like the GPX ZF250 Enduro, but it's not the same motorbike, the Platinum PX250 is powered by a 233cc air-cooled engine while the GPX ZF250 Enduro is a liquid-cooled 249cc engine...

Still it looks okay...

Click on image to download

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: pat (offline)  Sunday, September 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM ICT  
pat

i've seen the Platinum PX250 exposed in a Phuket mall today. The vendor said that engine has warranty of 3 years (or 30,000 Km) and body of 1. He told me that parts are assemblated in Thailand and is totaly different story compared to the old model. As is extremily cheap I'm going to buy one next week...will send feedbacks soon...and wish me good luck!! Big Grin

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

Profile Email    
By: Anonymous: Bill ()  Sunday, September 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Bill

Quote by: pat

i've seen the Platinum PX250 exposed in a Phuket mall today. The vendor said that engine has warranty of 3 years (or 30,000 Km) and body of 1. He told me that parts are assemblated in Thailand and is totaly different story compared to the old model. As is extremily cheap I'm going to buy one next week...will send feedbacks soon...and wish me good luck!! Big Grin

How much does the Platinum PX250 cost?

By: pat (offline)  Sunday, September 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM ICT  
pat

Quote by: Bill

less than 70,000 THB

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:

Profile Email    
By: pat (offline)  Thursday, October 04 2012 @ 10:28 PM ICT  
pat

Quote by: Bill

less than 70,000 THB

i just went for a trial test with the new Platinum PX250...what a crap! the engine has no power...the breakers are weak....the all body vibrate .... NO THANK YOU...even for free!

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:

Profile Email    
By: Anonymous: bink ()  Friday, October 05 2012 @ 06:41 AM ICT  
Anonymous: bink

The performance of the Platinum PX250 is acceptable, the engine is the same Zongshen engine as the Tiger Boxer 250 RS.

By: Anonymous: gaza ()  Tuesday, October 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM ICT  
Anonymous: gaza

hi all i brought a px 250 cc for my bike rental in pattaya the cost was 65000 baht on the road this sept , i changed the tyres from the off road to road tyres cost 2600 baht
the gearing is all wrong so changing the rear sprocket down 4-5 teath apart from that all good, iv owned hundreds of bike and raced for many years so i do know a few things about bikes , feed back from customers 100 % happy .

New Topic Post Reply

All times are ICT. The time is now 07:54 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 3,402 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER