Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Sunday, August 17 2014 @ 11:15 PM ICT
 Forum Index >  Motorcycle Manufacturers >  Kawasaki Motorcycles New Topic Post Reply
 The 2011 Kawasaki ZX130
   |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Tuesday, October 04 2011 @ 04:53 PM ICT (Read 2924 times)  
Anonymous: Anonymous

" Reintroduced in Thailand "

I went to Kawasaki Chiang Mai yesterday to inquire about this bike and they denied any knowledge of it!

So is it here? is it really coming?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, October 04 2011 @ 05:04 PM ICT  
news

Kawasaki doesn't force its dealers to sell all Kawasaki models, so it's possible that the Kawasaki dealer in Chiang Mai doesn't sell the ZX130. What is also possible is that the sales person was not informed that the Kawasaki ZX130 is again available.

Here is a picture of the Kawasaki ZX130 in front of a Kawasaki dealer in Bangkok (Motoaholic), the price is 48,000 THB.

Click on image to download
Picture made by telephone

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: Anonymous: David ()  Tuesday, October 04 2011 @ 10:27 PM ICT  
Anonymous: David

" What is also possible is that the sales person was not informed that the Kawasaki ZX130 is again available. "

Indeed.
Highly professional and efficient company eh?
Not.

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, October 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM ICT  
andyc

Quote by: news

Kawasaki doesn't force its dealers to sell all Kawasaki models, so it's possible that the Kawasaki dealer in Chiang Mai doesn't sell the ZX130. What is also possible is that the sales person was not informed that the Kawasaki ZX130 is again available.

Here is a picture of the Kawasaki ZX130 in front of a Kawasaki dealer in Bangkok (Motoaholic), the price is 48,000 THB.

Picture made by telephone

regarding the article is it quicker than the pcx not that im a speed freak,but just intrested to know.top speed i mean

Forum Regular Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

Profile Email    
By: news (offline)  Monday, October 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM ICT  
news

I'm not sure about the top speed, but the Kawasaki ZX130 is more quickly at higher speeds, as it has a 4-speed semi-automatic gearbox (without clutch similar to a Honda Wave). Therefore the Kawasaki ZX130 is also a pretty good buy if you in an mountain region...

Forum Active Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +32

Profile Email Website  
By: andyc (offline)  Monday, October 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM ICT  
andyc

I'm not sure about the top speed, but the Kawasaki ZX130 is more quickly at higher speeds, as it has a 4-speed semi-automatic gearbox (without clutch similar to a Honda Wave). Therefore the Kawasaki ZX130 is also a pretty good buy if you in an mountain region...

Sorry news mine was a trick question,yes the 130 goes away quicker but the the pcx overtakes at top speed.family girlfriend work kawasaki,they shocked too.andy

Forum Regular Member

Group Comfort
Level:

Profile Email    
By: andyc (offline)  Monday, October 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM ICT  
andyc

Quote by: andyc

Sorry news mine was a trick question,yes the 130 goes away quicker but the the pcx overtakes at top speed.family girlfriend work kawasaki,they shocked too.andy

hello news just to let you know this is a good site and if it wasnt for your members email me ,i would have serious headaches withe my bikes,thankyou flying sq andy

Forum Regular Member

Group Comfort
Level:

Profile Email    
New Topic Post Reply

All times are ICT. The time is now 11:15 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 3,363 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER