Sign Up! Login Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand Friday, 23 November 2012 @ 05:54 AM ICT

Motorcycle Forum Thailand > Motorcycle Manufacturers > Yamaha Motorcycles New Topic Post Reply
 Yamaha V-Star 250 motorcycle
 |  Printable Version
By: finzean100 (offline) on Monday, 29 March 2010 @ 06:30 PM ICT  
finzean100

Quote by: finzean100

HI i really want one of these bikes.As someone who is rather slender and puny it would appear to be just the bike for me!! I sat on a Yamaha 400cc v twin Today and found the weight intimidating I would be frightened to ride a bike like this.But from all the stuff I have been reading about this little bike it sounds perfect!!! When do you think we will find out if Yamaha are going to import it? I guess if they announce it you guys will put it up on the site!!!!!

Hi Me Again I have been looking for any news on whether the V Star Will Be sold in Thailand but cannot find any more information!! Anyone have any Idea!!!

Hi Thanks for that it looks like it could be quite some time before this bike is sold in Thailand,if ever!!! I really would like to buy a bike fairly soon while I know I am NOT going to find anyting which will suit me half as well as the V star does anyone have any ideas about an alternative which is available in Thailand.I want someting easy to ride not too big and preferably a Chopper!! Any ideas would be most welcome!!!

Me Again I really would like a chopper I do not think the Tiger Boxer is a Chopper, Is It? What about the is it Liff you have some nice picture of it on the site in fact it looks quite like the V star. I must say I am amazed that in a consumer driven society like Thailand that manufactures and dealers are not falling over themselves to tempt potential buyers with their wares it is almost as if they do not want you to be able to see or Buy their products!! To use one of my few Thai words it is really BAA!!!

Forum Newbie

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

Profile Email   PM
By: Anonymous: Sly () on Tuesday, 30 March 2010 @ 06:03 AM ICT  
Anonymous: Sly

Its not only Yamaha Thailand which doesn't answer its emails, you will get the same response of many Thai companies.

By: Anonymous: Sly () on Tuesday, 30 March 2010 @ 06:51 PM ICT  
Anonymous: Sly

Nothing is lost, I cannot remember, Yamaha Motor using the Bangkok Motorshow as a platform to introduce new motorcycles onto the market.

Even Yamaha Thailand introduced the new Mio 125 early February, clearly they did not saw the importance of introducing it at the Bangkok Motorshow.

And the 'Yamaha' people at an event as the Bangkok Motorshow are often not that well informed, some even have to look-up some simple specs questions of regular scooter models.

Therefore it is still possible that the Yamaha V-Star 250 comes to Thailand. Only sometimes bigger companies work a bit slower

By: Anonymous: SHELL () on Wednesday, 31 March 2010 @ 05:58 PM ICT  
Anonymous: SHELL

I asked about the V-Star 250ath the Bangkok Motor Show and was told that these will not be available in the Thai market. but again, any information given by sales reps of any big company should not be taken as 100% accurate.

(re: emailing Thai companies; I emailed a well known English language tutoring school and ended up with the same conclusions that either they are not able to communicate effectively in English (and ignored the email) or they just don't care.)

Content generated in: 0.07 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are ICT. The time is now 05:54 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

ABS Brakes on Sportsbikes? A Good Things or Not?

•  No, they add too much weight
  •  Yes, they're obviously a good thing
  •  Yes, as long you can turn them off
  •  No, I prefer the feel of normal brakes
  •  No, I don't need them
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 287 votes | 6 comments

Events

There are no upcoming events

What's New

Stories