By: JohnnyBet (offline)  Monday, 10 July 2017 @ 06:12 PM ICT (Read 177 times)  

Hello guys,

Thanks for accepting me in your forum.
I am looking to get a motorcycle adventure suit but dont want to spend a fortune for it.
I want something that is truly four season.
So far i have checked:

-Revit Sand
-Dainese Explorer
-Siima Sibirsky Super Adventure

From the 3 i liked the Siima Sibirsky due to its ability to remove 360 degrees the layer and transform the jacket into a summer net. Also you can put a hydration bladder which is really useful from hot weather.

Additional suggestions would be very helpful in deciding which suit i should get.
Thanks in advance.

Johhny

JohnnyBet

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 11 July 2017 @ 09:30 PM ICT  

The first two are probably not difficult to find in Thailand, Revit has a official dealer in Thailand (Bangkok) and I pretty sure we also have a D-Shop (official Dainese shop) in Bangkok.

The last brand (Siima Sibirsky) I never hear from it, so that’s probably not a good indication, I have therefore no idea if any shop sells that in Thailand.

Panda Rider is the official dealer in Thailand and is located at 81 ซอย ประเสริฐมนูกิจ 17 ลาดปลาเค้า Khwaeng Chorakhe Bua, Khet Lat Phrao, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10230 (Telephone: 02-940 4477) for Rev’It and the Dainese shop is located at 97/2 Pradist Manudham Road, Lat Phrao District, Bangkok 10230, Thailand, Bangkok (Telephone 02-539 4102).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: JohnnyBet (offline)  Wednesday, 12 July 2017 @ 09:05 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

The first two are probably not difficult to find in Thailand, Revit has a official dealer in Thailand (Bangkok) and I pretty sure we also have a D-Shop (official Dainese shop) in Bangkok.

The last brand (Siima Sibirsky) I never hear from it, so that’s probably not a good indication, I have therefore no idea if any shop sells that in Thailand.

Panda Rider is the official dealer in Thailand and is located at 81 ซอย ประเสริฐมนูกิจ 17 ลาดปลาเค้า Khwaeng Chorakhe Bua, Khet Lat Phrao, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10230 (Telephone: 02-940 4477) for Rev’It and the Dainese shop is located at 97/2 Pradist Manudham Road, Lat Phrao District, Bangkok 10230, Thailand, Bangkok (Telephone 02-539 4102).

Thanks for the help! Really useful!
Do you also have any suggestions for a good suit?

JohnnyBet

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1