By: TCA (offline)  Friday, 30 October 2009 @ 03:13 PM ICT (Read 13083 times)  

I am the proud owner of a new Yamaha Nouvo Elegance but unfortunately the dealer could only supply the bike's manual in Thai language (and my Thai lessons aren't progressing fast enough to be able to use it).

Can anyone point me in the direction of a pdf or suggest if there's somewhere in Thailand I can call to order one. My dealer was pretty unhelpful on this front. I plan to try the (not so many) other local Yamaha places but don't hold out much hope.

Thanks in advance.

TCA

TCA

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Friday, 30 October 2009 @ 03:52 PM ICT  

Hi TCA,

Congratulations with your new ride. Yamaha Thailand has not manual for the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135, maybe you have to wait some time until Yamaha exports this model to the Philippines (Then you can be sure that they create a English manual...)

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: TCA (offline)  Friday, 30 October 2009 @ 06:08 PM ICT  

No, I have read posts on many different Thailand forums and an English version is available. A kind poster on another website has even offered to scan his entire book for me, but I'd rather not put him to the trouble if I can get my own copy. He scanned one such page and posted it on that site and I could see the equivalent page in the Thai version of the book I have, so it is indeed the same manual.

Edited to say, the very kind man mentioned above has gone to the bother of creating a pdf file for download. It will be available for the next week or so. Link below:
----------------------------

Moderator removed the link, it didn't work and more. You can download it now from English Yamaha Nouvo Elegance Manual

TCA

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 31 October 2009 @ 01:00 PM ICT  

Wow, I didn't know they already created a English manual for the Yamaha Elegance... Very nice to share this with us, it will surely help some more people...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: RolloTomasi (offline)  Saturday, 10 April 2010 @ 11:54 AM ICT  

Thanks for that link - it still works!

Just bought the latest Nouvo Elegance and very happy with it...

Click on image to open

RolloTomasi

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Friday, 10 December 2010 @ 08:49 PM ICT  

This is my first post I just stumbled tonight on the website. As a beginner bike, I could learn a lot here. I just bought a 135cc Yamaha nouvo elegance here in Thailand, but the dealer, unfortunately, could only scraps the bike manual in Thai (Thailand and my lessons are not moving fast enough to use it). Can anyone point me in the direction of a pdf or suggest whether there is any place in Thailand that can call for one. My dealer was pretty useless on this front. Thanks in advance.

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 12 December 2010 @ 01:44 PM ICT  

You can download the English Yamaha Nouvo Elegance User Manual here The Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135 English Manual

news

Group Comfort
Level:

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association