By: Anonymous: Putri85 ()  Tuesday, 21 March 2017 @ 10:54 PM ICT (Read 271 times)  

I plan to visit Bangkok in the near future to search engines second hand Yamaha SR400, SR500 & XS650?
with all due respect please advise where I can find a used motorcycle machine shop in bangkok.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 22 March 2017 @ 06:45 AM ICT  

All three Yamaha engine models are not manufactured in Thailand, and have a high secondhand value. It’s unlikely you find any good deal for this engines in Thailand.

From the three motorcycle engines only one model, the SR400 is sold in Thailand, and the motorcycle it comes with is imported from Japan.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Putri85 ()  Wednesday, 22 March 2017 @ 07:37 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

All three Yamaha engine models are not manufactured in Thailand, and have a high secondhand value. It’s unlikely you find any good deal for this engines in Thailand.

From the three motorcycle engines only one model, the SR400 is sold in Thailand, and the motorcycle it comes with is imported from Japan.

thanks for information, what if i want to looking the others model, where place i have to come?
Maybe there's some junk yard for motorcycle engine in near bangkok?

By: Anonymous: BBBob ()  Wednesday, 22 March 2017 @ 12:34 PM ICT  

I not think we have a Motorcycle junk yard in Thailand. Most motorcycles recovered by insurance companies or by the several Thai government agencies are sold to a few companies that strip this motorcycles / scooters for every usable part and sell those parts again.

For companies like this selling a complete engine would be bad business as they can get much more profitable return if they sell the engine in parts.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association