By: Anonymous: Rs ()  Tuesday, 14 February 2017 @ 01:38 PM ICT (Read 404 times)  

Hi! Can somebody confirm that this bike is delivered without this kill switch in Thailand? The english manual says it has, but my dealer says that only CB500 and up has it. 300's in US,Australia,Canada, has this switch.....

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Tuesday, 14 February 2017 @ 02:42 PM ICT  

Hmm, now you say it… I don’t believe that the Thai Honda CB300F has a kill switch for the side stand.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Anonymous: Rs ()  Thursday, 16 February 2017 @ 09:45 PM ICT  

Thanks for replying. I. Was really in doubt, as the english manual has 5 numbered lines, the Thai manual only 2, concerning the sidestand.... Got answers on the CB300 forum too,after I uploaded a photo...
Now I'm only waiting for an answer concerning the recall for the bearings..when I fill in my VIN I only get an errorr message, but, one page on the net seem to have the actual VIN for the bikes affected by this, and I have totally different number...waiting for confirmation from Honda...

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 16 February 2017 @ 09:58 PM ICT  

Quote by: Rs

Thanks for replying. I. Was really in doubt, as the english manual has 5 numbered lines, the Thai manual only 2, concerning the sidestand.... Got answers on the CB300 forum too,after I uploaded a photo...
Now I'm only waiting for an answer concerning the recall for the bearings..when I fill in my VIN I only get an errorr message, but, one page on the net seem to have the actual VIN for the bikes affected by this, and I have totally different number...waiting for confirmation from Honda...

If you have problems with the online VIN verification for the recall of the Honda CB300F, you can always call the Honda Call Center telephone number 02-725-4000.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Ro54 ()  Tuesday, 21 February 2017 @ 01:00 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Quote by: Rs

If you have problems with the online VIN verification for the recall of the Honda CB300F, you can always call the Honda Call Center telephone number 02-725-4000.

Thanks,I will call them,just to be on the safe side...

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association