By: Anonymous: Vulcan S Rider ()  Monday, 25 April 2016 @ 09:17 PM ICT (Read 669 times)  

Hello,

I am from Malaysia, and Kawasaki Malaysia is so short sighted to think Malaysian don't appreciate ABS that they only import non-ABS Vulcan S 650 into Malaysia.

I am looking for a shop, Kawasaki outlet or otherwise in Thailand, who can upgrade my Vulcan S to ABS, preferably south Thailand. I would appreciate any advice..

Thank you..!

vulcans.rider@gmail.com

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 26 April 2016 @ 12:08 AM ICT  

Probably the Kawasaki dealer in Hatyai could do it, but I would be surprised if they have the parts on stock, some of the parts involved are not easily broken and therefore no dealer will have them on stock.

Therefore it’s probably best you contact Kawasaki Hatyai before you cross the border, you can reach them on the phone +66-74-422460 or 1. They’re located on 1371 Petchkasem Road in Hatyai… The official name of the shop is by the way Kawasaki Hatyai Thawinmotor…

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Tuesday, 26 April 2016 @ 04:20 PM ICT  

To change a brake-system and here please start to think about that the brake is a master-part for/of safety, it needs engineers with the highest level of skills, especially when one wants to change from No-ABS to ABS - so start to think about if you really trust anybody that much to let them do this work for you which could be dangerous for your life.

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Wednesday, 27 April 2016 @ 07:27 AM ICT  

Upgrading the brakes on a Kawasaki Vulcan S to be ABS brakes is hardly rocket science, it surely doesn’t need any engineering skills. Mechanical is there no difference between the non-ABS and ABS version of the Kawasaki Vulcan S, sure you need a few more parts and a few parts need to be replaced… But it is nothing major, somebody with basic mechanical training could do it...

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association