By: Anonymous: Nelson ()  Sunday, 21 February 2016 @ 12:39 PM ICT (Read 275 times)  

"Me and my Kawasaki KZ1000" The Story of Rebuilding a Classic Superbike

Old motorcycles can live many lives. This vintage Kawasaki was neglected and tired, but the author restored it and upgraded it with modern parts and styling. "Me and my Kawasaki KZ1000" an e-book, describes the detailed work and labor of love that went into rebuilding a modern classic. Over 270 photos illustrate the modifications, restoration, and stunning final result. The author relates both technical and personal challenges, which had to be overcome to bring his dream bike to life. The book includes a link to an online video, so you can see and hear the finished bike in action!

About the author
Nelson Hallgren is a lifelong motorcycle enthusiast with experience; racing, trail riding, adventure touring, and restoring countless bikes over the years. He has owned the same 1978 KZ1000 for almost two decades. Nelson has owned, ridden, tinkered with and crashed more than thirty Japanese and European motorcycles since he began riding at age 10. He worked as a motorcycle technician and a video editor; before earning a Master of Science degree and embarking on a career as an Instructional Designer creating e-learning materials. Nelson is married, with two kids. Born in Seattle, WA he now lives in Northern California's motorcycling paradise.
Available now at www.nelsonhallgren.com

1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association