By: moskito (offline)  Thursday, 11 February 2016 @ 05:38 PM ICT (Read 1427 times)  

At the OSAKA motorcycle show last year, HONDA presented a newer version of its CRF-250l Adventure Bike.

Does anyone in the meantime know if it will be build in Thailand and when it will hit the market here?

I am currently riding a CRF-250L wich is obviously not produced or sold anymore in Thailand. I was asking a couple of HONDA Dealers in Phuket and the bike is NOT AVAILABLE currently NOWHERE ... against other people here which told me its still manufactured in Thailand.

I really love this bike and looking forward to the next new model with double pipe exhausts some other improvements and the BEST... a larger tank. The currently tank with its 7,2Liters is by far to small, and you will find yourself every 120-150km depends on your riding, on the next gas station, which is a bit anoying when you ride somewhere without a PERFECT gas station system like Thailand has.
The new model will have a tank of about 10Liters wich extends your range to about 200km

THANKS for any informations in advance

http://hondamotorcyclesreviews.com/2016-honda-crf250l/

Click on image to open

moskito

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Friday, 12 February 2016 @ 10:12 AM ICT  

If you reffer to the Honda CRF250 Rally, yes it's made in Thailand and will be launched later this year according to our information. The Honda CRF250 Rally - Launched Soon and The Honda CRF250 Rally Concept Made in Thailand.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: moskito (offline)  Friday, 12 February 2016 @ 02:24 PM ICT  

thank you very much news but the keysentence is: Though Honda hasn't yet announced any plan to put the Honda CRF250 Rally into production, it's interesting to note that the CRF250 Rally has all signs that it was made in Thailand and would be road legal with mirrors and indicator lights...

so nothing new here. The world is waiting for this bike and HONDA can not even let us know a ca. date on production start or even IF they decided to produce it yet and if so where they will produce it.
Thailand is just not the market for the CRF250, its too high for the average Asian Rider, I think may be thats the reason they are still not producing this bike and stopped producing the "old" model of the 250 CRF-L Sad

COME ON HONDA ...

moskito

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Friday, 12 February 2016 @ 03:13 PM ICT  

Quote by: moskito

thank you very much news but the keysentence is: Though Honda hasn't yet announced any plan to put the Honda CRF250 Rally into production, it's interesting to note that the CRF250 Rally has all signs that it was made in Thailand and would be road legal with mirrors and indicator lights...

so nothing new here. The world is waiting for this bike and HONDA can not even let us know a ca. date on production start or even IF they decided to produce it yet and if so where they will produce it.
Thailand is just not the market for the CRF250, its too high for the average Asian Rider, I think may be thats the reason they are still not producing this bike and stopped producing the "old" model of the 250 CRF-L Sad

COME ON HONDA ...

The “Honda hasn't yet announced any plan to put the Honda CRF250 Rally into production” was said almost one year ago, a lot can change in one year.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: moskito (offline)  Friday, 12 February 2016 @ 03:45 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

The “Honda hasn't yet announced any plan to put the Honda CRF250 Rally into production” was said almost one year ago, a lot can change in one year.

and, HAS IT changed? Wink

If so, please share your sources, because I could not find ANY changes or a production start date anywhere.
thanks in advance

moskito

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Friday, 12 February 2016 @ 05:47 PM ICT  

Honda is always a bit secretively about the release date of a new motorcycle model. The Honda CRF250 Rally will be released somewhere this year probably earlier than later as the Honda CRF250L is a worldwide important model. Every month the motorcycle is not available Honda is losing a serious amount of money.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association