By: Anonymous: ansar ()  Wednesday, 09 July 2014 @ 05:08 AM ICT (Read 2364 times)  

i come from indonesia. i have yamaha jupiter mx a.k.a spark 135 in indonesia. i have project change my carburetor to electronic fuel injector. but in indonesia that bike still use carburetor. because that i need some parts from thailand especially or other country already have OEM parts spark 135 injection. i am realy hard to find info about the parts because language barier
some OEM parts is
1. rotor assy
2. stator assy
3. wire harness
where can i buy the parts needed to change my motorparts? website or anything else?
for seller who sell parts spark 135fi please help me!
please email me at triansah1990@yahoo.com

waiting for any info..

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 09 July 2014 @ 07:06 AM ICT  

Hello Ansar,

Turning a carburetor motorcycle into a electronic fuel-injection fueled motorcycle is not as easy as replacing the carburetor with a fuel-injection unit, lots of electronics and other engine parts need to be replaced.

Also if you do it for an performance enhancement you better look at other options as a fuel-injection system will make you motorcycle more fuel efficient (you can ride longer on a liter), but it does little for performance. To be honest, most people in Thailand who modify engines for optimize performance don't like fuel-injection systems for small size engines.

But if you're sure you want fuel-injection, we can upload the Yamaha Spark 135i parts catalog and you can create a list of parts you need. Of course it would be best if you compare the Thai Yamaha Spark 135i parts catalog with the Indonesian Yamaha Jupiter MX parts catalog (which we not have).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: ansar ()  Wednesday, 09 July 2014 @ 05:15 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Hello Ansar,

Turning a carburetor motorcycle into a electronic fuel-injection fueled motorcycle is not as easy as replacing the carburetor with a fuel-injection unit, lots of electronics and other engine parts need to be replaced.

Also if you do it for an performance enhancement you better look at other options as a fuel-injection system will make you motorcycle more fuel efficient (you can ride longer on a liter), but it does little for performance. To be honest, most people in Thailand who modify engines for optimize performance don't like fuel-injection systems for small size engines.

But if you're sure you want fuel-injection, we can upload the Yamaha Spark 135i parts catalog and you can create a list of parts you need. Of course it would be best if you compare the Thai Yamaha Spark 135i parts catalog with the Indonesian Yamaha Jupiter MX parts catalog (which we not have).

thanks for your respons sir..
yes i know that, many part to replaced. especially for timing sensors, fuel injector and of course ecu. for me performance with fuel-injection system can be same with carburetor. I have prepared to use koso throttle body, racing injector and tuneable ecu. i have friend as tunner, he has been successful to make 200cc vixion a.k.a fz150i fuel-injection with 29hp. same with 200cc spark 135 carburetor.

thanks for your help. i need Yamaha Spark 135i parts catalog. few time ago I've downloaded parts catalogue from SPARK RX135i
T135FI (5D63) EUROPE edition from catalogue cover. i think that is parts catalogue from yamaha crypton x in greece. is that same with spark 135i thailand?I am afraid there is a difference in the code.
with that catalogue and jupiter mx catalogue i was compare some part. many part can i replaced with fz150i (it can i buy in indonesia). but i have problem to get some OEM spark 135i parts (i must import from thailand)

at the end can you give me information where i can buy spark 135i parts? or you can help me to get that and ship to indonesia? Smile
i already asking in another forum and emailing some thailand web who sell spare parts. but until now i still dont have information.
on google also hard to get information of spark 135i. maybe differences in language.

*i uploading to compare catalogue code between SPARK RX135i EUROPE with your catalogue code SPARK 135i thailand (i hope it have same code)

By: Anonymous: ansar ()  Saturday, 12 July 2014 @ 04:45 AM ICT  

who know how many pick-up sensor rotor assy on spark135i? is that same with his brother fz135i??

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association