By: Anonymous: Bill ()  Friday, 24 July 2009 @ 04:05 PM ICT (Read 2858 times)  

Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase a Suzuki Hayabusa in Thailand? I heard that they're now sold in Thailand but I not seem to get hold of a dealer.

If you can buy them here, what do they cost and how can you get a hold of one?

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Friday, 24 July 2009 @ 07:49 PM ICT  

Since the official opening of the first Suzuki 'big bike' showroom a few things have changed, the obvious and probably most important aspects of the change is the product line-up.

As the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R, was already in Bangkok it would be stupid to reconsider introducing this motorcycle, also it has no direct competition on the Thai market.

Suzuki is currently doing, something what is best described as studying the market, many people will be happy to know that the Suzuki Gladius 650 is likely not being introduced in the Thai market. Suzuki is still looking into the 600 to 650cc market and the Suzuki SV650 is a good candidate, a Suzuki spokes person said, and I quote 'The Suzuki SV650 is worldwide easier on the wallet, we cannot see why this is not possible in Thailand', the comment was made in remark of a remark from our side about the very good sales of the Kawasaki ER6N.

For where you can buy a Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R, Suzuki has currently only one sales location, at Suzuki Avenue Ratchayothin, on Ratchayothin in Bangkok.

As Motorcycle Thailand we have also opened a “What is your favorite Suzuki you want to see in Thailand Poll”, Here you can vote for the motorcycle you likely would buy, we share our findings with Suzuki.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association