By: Anonymous: RP1963 ()  Sunday, 25 May 2014 @ 08:06 AM ICT (Read 1533 times)  

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how much the Yamaha 250 VSTAR retails for and where to buy one?

I also recently discovered a great looking bike - LIFAN 250 Cruiser - and selling for only 80000.
However, the only reviews I could find are extremely mixed, and very few.

It would be great if someone (possible current owner?) could tell me a few things about this bike.
I am not a 'tecchie' when it comes to bikes though - I would really just like to know about it's reliability etc.

Many thanks in advance for all comments!

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 25 May 2014 @ 08:48 AM ICT  

The Yamaha V-Star 250 is currently not available in Thailand. You have basically four good alternatives, the first two are the Lifan LF250-B and the Keeway Dorado 250, this models are currently available from Lifan dealers or from Keeway dealers.

If you're not in a hurry to buy your motorcycle we can inform you that Lifan and Keeway will soon introduce new V-twin 250cc cruiser models, this would be the Lifan LF250-P and the Keeway Blackster 250, both new models are equipped with an modern electronic fuel injection and a few more modern gadgets...

For quality, both Lifan and Keeway are good quality build motorcycles, most people who comment on Internet forums concerning Chinese motorcycles never have touched them or seen them up-close... (by the way the Lifan LF250-B is "Made in Thailand"Wink .

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: RP1963 ()  Monday, 26 May 2014 @ 12:41 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

The Yamaha V-Star 250 is currently not available in Thailand. You have basically four good alternatives, the first two are the Lifan LF250-B and the Keeway Dorado 250, this models are currently available from Lifan dealers or from Keeway dealers.

If you're not in a hurry to buy your motorcycle we can inform you that Lifan and Keeway will soon introduce new V-twin 250cc cruiser models, this would be the Lifan LF250-P and the Keeway Blackster 250, both new models are equipped with an modern electronic fuel injection and a few more modern gadgets...

For quality, both Lifan and Keeway are good quality build motorcycles, most people who comment on Internet forums concerning Chinese motorcycles never have touched them or seen them up-close... (by the way the Lifan LF250-B is "Made in Thailand"Wink .

Thats great - thanks for info!

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association