By: Anonymous: Duncan ()  Thursday, 13 March 2014 @ 02:39 PM ICT (Read 4887 times)  

Can anyone here advise me where I can buy a rear rack and a taller windshield for Honda PCX ? The Honda dealers take over a month to procure it when you order. I only live once and do not wish to waste my entire holiday waiting for their snail's pace dealings.

Thanks,
Duncan

By: squareflips (offline)  Thursday, 13 March 2014 @ 08:58 PM ICT  

Check out this site. I believe its in ladprao area.

www.gtautobike.com/

squareflips

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 13 March 2014 @ 10:16 PM ICT  

The website provided by squareflips is also the official main dealer and distributor for Givi for Thailand.
Givi is one of the top 5 accessory manufacturer for motorcycles and scooters… Pretty good quality I can say.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Duncan ()  Thursday, 20 March 2014 @ 11:39 AM ICT  

Guys,
do you know if the new PCX 2014 has rear rack and windshield compatible with the older models? I wonder. Even the Honda dealer is not sure.I have noone else to turn to but you guys here.I wonder if I buy a taller windshield such as for the 2013 PCX,if it will fit on the new model.

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 20 March 2014 @ 11:44 AM ICT  

Quote by: Duncan

Guys,
do you know if the new PCX 2014 has rear rack and windshield compatible with the older models? I wonder. Even the Honda dealer is not sure.I have noone else to turn to but you guys here.I wonder if I buy a taller windshield such as for the 2013 PCX,if it will fit on the new model.

We personally did not had our hands on the new 2014 Honda PCX150 and therefore we cannot confirm that it will fit.

You can always call the Honda call center which can connect you with the right people who will know this, the telephone number of the call center is 02-725-4000.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: squareflips (offline)  Monday, 24 March 2014 @ 07:40 PM ICT  

Guys,

You should call the guy at gtautobike. 0 8 1 - 9 3 0 - 4 0 5 4. They have the rack for the new pcx. As for the windshield, he will know better. Personally, the guys at Honda do not know much about accessories. This has been my experience. I wanted to buy a Givi box from Honda when I was there for maintenance, but they said it is not possible for Honda Clicks. Didnt say why nor gave any other options. I went to gtauto bike today and bought a rack and box for my Click. Fits perfect. I would have asked him about your windshield had I read your post earlier.

squareflips

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: RGK787 ()  Monday, 12 May 2014 @ 03:54 PM ICT  

Guys,

Hi, windshield for PCX 2010 - 2013 is not compatible with the new model 2014, unfortunately i have checked it already...
I have no idea about rear rack but better be carefull:-))
Brg

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association