By: squareflips (offline)  Saturday, 08 March 2014 @ 01:13 AM ICT (Read 2224 times)  

Hi all,

I am planning on taking a motorbike trip with my buddies. This will be our first time doing this. We will originate from Bangkok and will take scooters/automatics (Clicks, Mios, etc). Any recommendations on destinations that will take us on great fun scenic routes? The trip will be only for a couple of days (~3 days).

squareflips

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Saturday, 08 March 2014 @ 06:49 AM ICT  

Poor choices

Starting in Bangkok, where many roads your scooters are not allowed, and all the traffic

Better starting point with only 3 days would be up north, Some of the best riding in the world is up there and within minutes from town you can find yourself on wonderful roads with no body else around

From there, a Pai, Mae Hong Son loop is doable in 3 days or a wonderful Nan loop hitting the 1148

Bangkok, enjoy the traffic and exhaust fumes. Maybe head down to Hua Hin or Pattaya ????

By: squareflips (offline)  Sunday, 09 March 2014 @ 01:23 PM ICT  

Thanks for the reply. I will definitely do the Pai, Mae Hong Son loop in the future when I got more days to spare. However, I was thinking about BKK to Khao Yai. I've heard that many take trips there from BKK via motorbikes both big and small. Which route is best to take?

squareflips

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: Ben ()  Sunday, 09 March 2014 @ 02:59 PM ICT  

Khao Yai national park is good to go on a small size motorcycle/scooter. You probably want to take a tire repair kit with you to make the adventure more pleasurable... In the Khao Yai national park you have also a camping which rents out tents and equipment so not much you have to take yourself.

By: ARATour (offline)  Thursday, 05 June 2014 @ 04:33 PM ICT  

Agree with Khao Yai National Park.
We start from Asia Riding Adventure Office to Khao Yai National Park and end up at ayutthaya.

bigbiketourthailalnd.blogspot.com/

Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

ARATour

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association