By: Anonymous: Andy Keeling2 ()  Monday, 24 February 2014 @ 05:31 PM ICT (Read 1856 times)  

Anyone know about the new PCX. The agents say it is due sometime in March.
They have no details on the model or the price, or when exactly when it will be available.

By: Anonymous: Martin ()  Wednesday, 26 February 2014 @ 08:43 AM ICT  

Hi I saw photos of it on a vietnamese website. Go to Honda Vietnam on google.

it looks nice and the new PCX will have hazard lights and better seat. personally,I like the new look of it. wonder what price it will be.

I wish this website would write something on this topic,instead of the racing bullshit that doesnt concern us at all.

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Wednesday, 26 February 2014 @ 04:16 PM ICT  

Until it reaches the dealers no one is really any the wiser are they? It will still be and look like a PCX

I found this have you? http://www.hondanews.eu/en/motorcyclepresspackdetail/?id=3655

PCX is simply one model in a world of motor cycles, some people have broader interests than just modes of transport.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 26 February 2014 @ 05:48 PM ICT  

With the 2013 Honda PCX150 being introduced in Europe as the a new model for 2014, we likely not expect much to be different for 2014. Likely it will only be cosmetic changes, decals and colors, maybe it's possible the PCX150 gets a new seat as that is the subject of many complains about the Honda PCX125 and PCX150 currently sold in the world...

But like everybody else we just speculating as we have no idea what Honda will introduce at the end of March 2014...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association