By: FlyLikeABandit (offline)  Monday, 30 December 2013 @ 05:52 PM ICT (Read 1726 times)  

Hello all,
Looking for a good deal on a PCX 150. I am living in Nonthaburi and have checked a local shop and they are asking 80,000 but not adding anything extra. The price list here says 69,000 wondering if anyone could tell me a better place to look. I am talking to Brian at Sumetcycle Co.,Ltd. 120/28-30 Prachacheun Rd. but it was about a used one which has 36,000km at 50,000 which I feel is too many miles for the price. I am waiting to see what his price is on a new one. He seems like a nice guy and is adding basic insurance and a cheapo helmet to all sales. He says he will discount another helmet if I want a better one.
Open to all suggestions, I will check out the dealer on Chang Watthana when they open on Wednesday or Thursday. I have cash in hand and looking for the best deal I can find.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff

FlyLikeABandit

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Tuesday, 31 December 2013 @ 12:40 PM ICT  

Are you sure about your quoted 69,000 that sounds like the old discontinued 125.

80,000 is more likely for the "new" matte black one.

82,000 including tax, registration, third person insurance, basic helmet and windbreaker.

You can drive to an out of the way dealer and get one for less but you have to factor in time/travel etc. I've seem 78,000 on another forum.

Buy one from Brian or the nearest main dealer.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 31 December 2013 @ 01:48 PM ICT  

Just for information is the owner Brain of www.hondasumetcycle.com (Very easy to communicate with somebody who speaks and fully understands English).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association