By: Anonymous: gordon from yasothon ()  Saturday, 21 September 2013 @ 04:05 PM ICT (Read 3778 times)  

I got a new crf 250m and i want to get more power from it. but there are no shops out here that understand what i want ( my thai is very poor and their english is just as bad) so if anybody can help me out as in know a shop around this area or can give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated...

cheers

gordon

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 21 September 2013 @ 05:47 PM ICT  

The easiest and cheapest way to get some extra power is to led your engine breath and exhaust easier. In Bangkok you can find more and more shops who sell relative good exhaust systems for the Honda CRF250L and CRF250M.

Of course the best performance improvement you get with a aftermarket ECU device like a Dynojet Power Commander and a light weight exhaust system from one of the more well know exhaust system manufacturers. Of course this way is also the most expensive...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: gordon (offline)  Sunday, 22 September 2013 @ 09:20 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

The easiest and cheapest way to get some extra power is to led your engine breath and exhaust easier. In Bangkok you can find more and more shops who sell relative good exhaust systems for the Honda CRF250L and CRF250M.

Of course the best performance improvement you get with a aftermarket ECU device like a Dynojet Power Commander and a light weight exhaust system from one of the more well know exhaust system manufacturers. Of course this way is also the most expensive...

cheers mate thanks for the advice.. a power commander and a new pipe seem to be the go then....,
i was going to get a new yoshimura pipe anyway, but a power commander i will have to have a look at,, know any top commander units????

hello........

gordon

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 22 September 2013 @ 10:42 AM ICT  

I checked, but it seems that Thailand has no official distributor for the Dynojet Power Commander, of course you can find them at some shops in Bangkok.

Before you buy a Dynojet Powercommander made sure that the model is for a Honda CRF250L or CRF250M.

If my memory serve me correct Dirtshop in Bangkok sold the Dynojet Power Commander, but I guess they not an official distributor...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: pop ()  Sunday, 22 September 2013 @ 02:16 PM ICT  

You can also look at www.apitechonline.com/ they have an alternative ECU en unlimited rpm ECM

By: gordon (offline)  Sunday, 22 September 2013 @ 07:29 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

I checked, but it seems that Thailand has no official distributor for the Dynojet Power Commander, of course you can find them at some shops in Bangkok.

Before you buy a Dynojet Powercommander made sure that the model is for a Honda CRF250L or CRF250M.

If my memory serve me correct Dirtshop in Bangkok sold the Dynojet Power Commander, but I guess they not an official distributor...

Thanks for the advice it has been a great help to put me on the right path. i will look around, talk to some people about the the above and do some research myself..
again thanks and all the best
gordon

hello........

gordon

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association