By: John (offline)  Friday, 12 June 2009 @ 07:27 PM ICT (Read 6366 times)  

Hello Folks,
Got my new Kawasaki ER6n last month but need a new riding jacket anybody know any good shops besides Dirtshop and Paddock.
Thanks
John

John

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 13 June 2009 @ 12:26 PM ICT  

Hello John,

If if comes to a collection of motorcycle jackets, or motorcycle garments in general, the two shops you mention are basically what we have in Bangkok.

I have the idea that a lot of riders in Thailand order motorcycle clothing online, which can go horrible wrong as it did with me (lucky I found a person who wanted my gloves).

For other sources for motorcycle clothing I found that AP Helmet on Rama 2 Rd. Bangkok has some garments as additional to a width range of helmets. The owners are Thai (with little English communication skills) but the prices are also more friendly.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Mick ()  Tuesday, 23 June 2009 @ 06:25 PM ICT  

How much was the ern6...and how do you like it so far?

Look great but I am not sure about 2 cylinder side by side...what do you think?

Paddock in Ratchadapisek has the biggest selection of gear...not always cheap mind you..

By: Anonymous: John ()  Saturday, 27 June 2009 @ 10:54 PM ICT  

Quote by: Mick

Paddock in Ratchadapisek has the biggest selection of gear...not always cheap mind you..

Hello Mick,
ER6n cost 225k, 1st class insurance if you want it is extra, up to now no problems good low and mid range power and the main bonus is everything is legal not like the gray market bikes so you do not have to worry every time the police pull you over and then give them a donation to the police retirement fund.

By: John (offline)  Saturday, 27 June 2009 @ 11:20 PM ICT  

Quote by: John

Quote by: Mick

Hello Mick,
ER6n cost 225k, 1st class insurance if you want it is extra, up to now no problems good low and mid range power and the main bonus is everything is legal not like the gray market bikes so you do not have to worry every time the police pull you over and then give them a donation to the police retirement fund.

They do not have many colour options black or burnt orange I would have liked the blue one as they have in the US which I have seen in the magazines anyway it a good value for the money
John

John

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association