Login
Welcome to Motorcycle Thailand
Tuesday, August 19 2014 @ 09:54 AM ICT
 Forum Index >  Motorcycle Manufacturers >  Suzuki Motorcycles New Topic Post Reply
 Help here IDing Engine cc and year
First | Previous | 1 2 | Next | Last    |  Printable Version
By: davidstipek (offline)  Sunday, July 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM ICT  
davidstipek

Quote by: news

Another source of information could be a Suzuki Crystal 110 user group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Suz ... 0497947568

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

But I see you already found that page on Facebook....

Hi News...

As you said sometimes it takes time and Coffee to wait for results...WTFSmile

I went to link to Suzuki Philippines Customer Service and asked them for PDF Copies of Parts and Service Manuals, Their response was I ws not an Authorized Service Shop nor was I a Certified Mechanic... They found this out in a few minutes??? I am an Authorized Builder/Design Shop, we do Have all the tools, probably as much or more they they possess. I am a Certified Mechanic, Welder... or what ever pertains to The Building and installing of 2 or 4 Cycle Engines in Motorcycle Frames. Thus I got no Answer.... Is this normal Suzuki help for Customers???Silent

I know they have the Books as My friend there is a Suzuki Racer.... His girlfriend works at Suzuki-Philippines she got me all the Gear Ratio Specifications I needed to properly gear up this first copy build with Suzuki Power. I have Primary Drive ratios (NT per gear also), Same with Transmission and Final Drive. Actually the Final Drive Driven Gear is smaller then I was using with Yamaha Power. Its 35T and Yamaha was 37/39T. Even with 18" x 6.5" rear tire it will work better then originally used 17"x2.50 tire. Text is in English and Thai... so I know where it originated from....Laughing Out Loud

But it would be nice to be able to have copies to use at Parts Houses or Dealers when Language is a barrierCool

Ride On
David

David

Forum Regular Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

Hoi) Thailand

Profile Email    
By: davidstipek (offline)  Monday, August 05 2013 @ 05:42 PM ICT  
davidstipek

Quote by: davidstipek

Quote by: news

Another source of information could be a Suzuki Crystal 110 user group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Suz ... 0497947568

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

But I see you already found that page on Facebook....

Hi News...

As you said sometimes it takes time and Coffee to wait for results...WTFSmile

I went to link to Suzuki Philippines Customer Service and asked them for PDF Copies of Parts and Service Manuals, Their response was I ws not an Authorized Service Shop nor was I a Certified Mechanic... They found this out in a few minutes??? I am an Authorized Builder/Design Shop, we do Have all the tools, probably as much or more they they possess. I am a Certified Mechanic, Welder... or what ever pertains to The Building and installing of 2 or 4 Cycle Engines in Motorcycle Frames. Thus I got no Answer.... Is this normal Suzuki help for Customers???Silent

I know they have the Books as My friend there is a Suzuki Racer.... His girlfriend works at Suzuki-Philippines she got me all the Gear Ratio Specifications I needed to properly gear up this first copy build with Suzuki Power. I have Primary Drive ratios (NT per gear also), Same with Transmission and Final Drive. Actually the Final Drive Driven Gear is smaller then I was using with Yamaha Power. Its 35T and Yamaha was 37/39T. Even with 18" x 6.5" rear tire it will work better then originally used 17"x2.50 tire. Text is in English and Thai... so I know where it originated from....Laughing Out Loud

But it would be nice to be able to have copies to use at Parts Houses or Dealers when Language is a barrierCool

Ride On
David

News
Thanks for your help I still need a parts and service manual for your shop. But here is the complete gear Set ups for Crystal (Suzuki) I am sure someone else will need, I did the legwork... So enjoy if you need! Plus some fun!

David

Click on image to download

David

Forum Regular Member

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

Hoi) Thailand

Profile Email    
New Topic Post Reply

First | Previous | 1 2 | Next | Last

All times are ICT. The time is now 09:54 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 3,384 votes | 13 comments

TMEA MEMBER