By: Anonymous: Adrian ()  Thursday, 02 May 2013 @ 10:37 AM ICT (Read 4217 times)  

I want to buy a new cbr 250. I'm in Bangkok, Sukhumvit area

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 02 May 2013 @ 12:02 PM ICT  

Buying a new Honda CBR250R is not that difficult in Bangkok, you first need to find a dealer in your district. The dealer is easiest found by calling the Honda hotline 02-725-4000 (with some patience you can get an English speaking person on the phone).

The people from the Honda hotline can tell you exactly which Honda dealer is in your area and if they have the model you want on stock or showroom model. Takes the useless travel to dealers who not have them on stock or never order them from Honda HQ...

If you want the best possible price you can also ask for a few dealers which are more on the outskirts of Bangkok, they often a bit cheaper than downtown dealers...

With the introduction of the Honda CBR500R you can also find a good amount of perfect CBR250R's in the secondhand market... some of them are only a few months old... (saving you a good amount of cash you can use to buy accessories like a good helmet and motorcycle jacket or suit).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: silenzo (offline)  Friday, 03 May 2013 @ 12:31 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

Buying a new Honda CBR250R is not that difficult in Bangkok, you first need to find a dealer in your district. The dealer is easiest found by calling the Honda hotline 02-725-4000 (with some patience you can get an English speaking person on the phone).

The people from the Honda hotline can tell you exactly which Honda dealer is in your area and if they have the model you want on stock or showroom model. Takes the useless travel to dealers who not have them on stock or never order them from Honda HQ...

If you want the best possible price you can also ask for a few dealers which are more on the outskirts of Bangkok, they often a bit cheaper than downtown dealers...

With the introduction of the Honda CBR500R you can also find a good amount of perfect CBR250R's in the secondhand market... some of them are only a few months old... (saving you a good amount of cash you can use to buy accessories like a good helmet and motorcycle jacket or suit).

He said he want new one, but your suggestion might change his decision by looking on how affordable the CBR250 in the second hand market Smile
Anyway, if you live in Sukhumvit, there's one I know near Huai Khwang MRT station. You can take from MRT Asok to go there, only 4 stations.
Hope you get your new bike Smile

silenzo

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Friday, 03 May 2013 @ 12:07 PM ICT  

Alternative option for the Honda CBR250R is the Honda CRF250M, which is a great motorcycle for riding in a busy city like Bangkok.

Click on image to open

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: silenzo (offline)  Sunday, 05 May 2013 @ 10:31 PM ICT  

Quote by: ThaiDesign

Alternative option for the Honda CBR250R is the Honda CRF250M, which is a great motorcycle for riding in a busy city like Bangkok.

And option with head to head, i think we should say Kawasaki Ninja 250R aren't we?

silenzo

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association