By: Anonymous: Chris ()  Saturday, 02 March 2013 @ 01:38 PM ICT (Read 3475 times)  

Hi All,

I've just arrived in Bangkok a few days ago and I'm looking to buy a cheap but half-decent scooter.

So far my searching the web leads me towards a Sym Fiddle II, which seems to have a half decent reputation, and goes for around 35,000 - 40,000THB with warranty.

My question is: Does anyone know where I can have a look/test drive of any of the Sym range? Preferable somewhere close to an MRT/BTS station (I don't know my way around BKK, and once out of walking distance from the MRT or BTS I'm tending to get completely lost!).

I'm living in Ari if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Chris

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 02 March 2013 @ 04:42 PM ICT  

Quote by: Chris

Hi All,

I've just arrived in Bangkok a few days ago and I'm looking to buy a cheap but half-decent scooter.

So far my searching the web leads me towards a Sym Fiddle II, which seems to have a half decent reputation, and goes for around 35,000 - 40,000THB with warranty.

My question is: Does anyone know where I can have a look/test drive of any of the Sym range? Preferable somewhere close to an MRT/BTS station (I don't know my way around BKK, and once out of walking distance from the MRT or BTS I'm tending to get completely lost!).

I'm living in Ari if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Chris

We tested the Sym Fiddle II a few years ago, we where very impressed with the scooter. The best way to get into contact with a Sym dealer in your area is to contact Sym Thailand www.sym-thailand.co.th

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Chris ()  Sunday, 03 March 2013 @ 10:13 AM ICT  

That's great. For some reason I couldn't find that site when I searched the net. Thanks for the info.

By: Max (offline)  Monday, 04 March 2013 @ 09:37 AM ICT  

Hi, I was recently at the new SYM/Keeway showroom in Bangkok. The SYM Fiddle II was on sale for 39900 baht and the funky looking Cello which looks like the old Honda Joker was 41900 baht. The quality of these two scooters is IMO excellent. The SYM guy said they are tuned to run on Gasohol 95, so fuel won't be a problem.

Max

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association