By: Anonymous: mickeforsman ()  Wednesday, 18 February 2009 @ 03:56 PM ICT (Read 4134 times)  

Some riders in chiang mai that want to meet and ride?

By: walker (offline)  Friday, 27 February 2009 @ 10:43 PM ICT  

Are there many Ninja riders in Chiang Mai.
Me think's not.

walker

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Richard (offline)  Friday, 27 February 2009 @ 11:30 PM ICT  

Sorry to say, it has little to do with your biker spirit. In Thailand, most bikers are joining clubs and will be club bitch, following the lead dog like he has all the answers...

I found that most "farang" biker complain about Thai bikers, but, they the first to in bringing down bike spirit, I been biking for a few weeks in India. And found the real biking spirit again... Something what is lost in Thailand...

Thailand is about 'my bike is bigger then your bike, my bike is faster then your bike, my bitch is better then your bitch' my ... ...

Most of the time I try to avoid Farang bikers... as overall they are rude...

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: Kev ()  Monday, 06 April 2009 @ 05:51 PM ICT  

Quote by: Richard

Sorry to say, it has little to do with your biker spirit. In Thailand, most bikers are joining clubs and will be club bitch, following the lead dog like he has all the answers...

I found that most "farang" biker complain about Thai bikers, but, they the first to in bringing down bike spirit, I been biking for a few weeks in India. And found the real biking spirit again... Something what is lost in Thailand...

Thailand is about 'my bike is bigger then your bike, my bike is faster then your bike, my bitch is better then your bitch' my ... etc...

Most of the time I try to avoid Farang bikers... as overall they are rude...

I must be in a different country and time then you; six months in CNX and have found it to be the complete opposite of how you described. People just want to ride, and it doesn’t matter if you have 100cc or 1200cc.

Guess it depends on your outlook?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 07 April 2009 @ 08:34 AM ICT  

Please share the name of this motorcycle club and contact details?

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association