By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Sunday, 14 October 2012 @ 01:40 PM ICT (Read 3644 times)  

where the looks and price is good, their past record for well built bikes is not so good and the last 2 I had suck the gas and broke down often and parts and dealers hard to get

Original this post was posted as a comment for article The Tiger F4 250 - Top Class Commuter Bike.

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 14 October 2012 @ 03:45 PM ICT  

Sure dealers can be a problem with Tiger Motorcycles, and with some motorcycles in the past Tiger had some problems with service.

Knowing how much bikes from the previous Boxer model are sold, I see the problems of a few 'problem cases' I know of as nothing bad.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: ROB44 ()  Saturday, 30 November 2013 @ 06:31 PM ICT  

I saw a new tiger 250 awhile back and noted weld marks left on the kic starter...makes me wonder what corners they cut on the inside. Problem

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 01 December 2013 @ 09:34 AM ICT  

Quote by: ROB44

I saw a new tiger 250 awhile back and noted weld marks left on the kic starter...makes me wonder what corners they cut on the inside. Problem

I'm not sure if I understand your post correctly. You have seen bad welding on the Tiger F4-250 kick-starter? As far as I can remember not much welding is done to manufacture a kick-starter...

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association