By: Anonymous: BBQ king ()  Saturday, 29 September 2012 @ 08:00 AM ICT (Read 6325 times)  

I'm looking for more information regarding the new Platinum PX250, does anybody know more than the basics like its a 250cc?

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 29 September 2012 @ 01:56 PM ICT  

On the first look the Platinum PX250 looks like the GPX ZF250 Enduro, but it's not the same motorbike, the Platinum PX250 is powered by a 233cc air-cooled engine while the GPX ZF250 Enduro is a liquid-cooled 249cc engine...

Still it looks okay...

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: pat (offline)  Sunday, 30 September 2012 @ 08:54 PM ICT  

i've seen the Platinum PX250 exposed in a Phuket mall today. The vendor said that engine has warranty of 3 years (or 30,000 Km) and body of 1. He told me that parts are assemblated in Thailand and is totaly different story compared to the old model. As is extremily cheap I'm going to buy one next week...will send feedbacks soon...and wish me good luck!! Big Grin

pat

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Bill ()  Sunday, 30 September 2012 @ 09:48 PM ICT  

Quote by: pat

i've seen the Platinum PX250 exposed in a Phuket mall today. The vendor said that engine has warranty of 3 years (or 30,000 Km) and body of 1. He told me that parts are assemblated in Thailand and is totaly different story compared to the old model. As is extremily cheap I'm going to buy one next week...will send feedbacks soon...and wish me good luck!! Big Grin

How much does the Platinum PX250 cost?

By: pat (offline)  Sunday, 30 September 2012 @ 10:51 PM ICT  

Quote by: Bill

less than 70,000 THB

pat

Group Comfort
Level:

By: pat (offline)  Thursday, 04 October 2012 @ 10:28 PM ICT  

Quote by: Bill

less than 70,000 THB

i just went for a trial test with the new Platinum PX250...what a crap! the engine has no power...the breakers are weak....the all body vibrate .... NO THANK YOU...even for free!

pat

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: bink ()  Friday, 05 October 2012 @ 06:41 AM ICT  

The performance of the Platinum PX250 is acceptable, the engine is the same Zongshen engine as the Tiger Boxer 250 RS.

By: Anonymous: gaza ()  Tuesday, 30 October 2012 @ 01:25 PM ICT  

hi all i brought a px 250 cc for my bike rental in pattaya the cost was 65000 baht on the road this sept , i changed the tyres from the off road to road tyres cost 2600 baht
the gearing is all wrong so changing the rear sprocket down 4-5 teath apart from that all good, iv owned hundreds of bike and raced for many years so i do know a few things about bikes , feed back from customers 100 % happy .

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association