12 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 26 September 2012 @ 08:51 PM ICT (Read 6497 times)  

From now on the motorcycles from GPX-Panther can now be register by the Thai Department of Road Transport.

This means that the GPX ZF250 is now legal for road use

Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 26 September 2012 @ 08:55 PM ICT  

The GPX ZF250 Enduro costs currently 69,800 THB

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Pier ()  Thursday, 27 September 2012 @ 09:11 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

The GPX ZF250 Enduro costs currently 69,800 THB

Mmm I asked my thai gf to call gpx in bkk they don't know anything and they haven't bike in stock!!!

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 27 September 2012 @ 09:56 PM ICT  

Yes it was expected that the sales of the GPX ZF250 Enduro would rocked after it became legal for road use. You need to understand that the documents for legal road use are only signed 3 days ago and that leaves them with not much time to increase the numbers of GPX ZF250 Enduro models. Previously the GPX ZF250 Gross was the top seller, what obviously changed after the Enduro became legal.

But what do you like to know about the GPX ZF250 Enduro bike? I'm sure I can answer a few of your questions...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Pier ()  Friday, 28 September 2012 @ 09:49 AM ICT  

Yes it was expected that the sales of the GPX ZF250 Enduro would rocked after it became legal for road use. You need to understand that the documents for legal road use are only signed 3 days ago and that leaves them with not much time to increase the numbers of GPX ZF250 Enduro models. Previously the GPX ZF250 Gross was the top seller, what obviously changed after the Enduro became legal.

But what do you like to know about the GPX ZF250 Enduro bike? I'm sure I can answer a few of your questions...

I wish to Ask you if the price you posted it's with green book in my hand ??
Coz I saw gpx website they sell 67000฿ but I guess just the bike!!
And last question.
I saw in YouTube short test drive of this bike
She look a bit powerful!!!
How they can passed strictly thai emission test ???
Change carburetor or something like that?
I live in Pattaya and I have no problem go Bkk for pick the bike
Just want know how I can get it!!!
( you think could be possible ask for morard wheels?

By: news (offline)  Friday, 28 September 2012 @ 02:09 PM ICT  

Quote by: Pier

And last question.

The price we currently have is from before that the GPX ZF250 became road legal, so the chance is that the registration and administration fee, plus the Thai government compulsory insurance is not included (which all together should not be more than an extra 1,000 THB ).

Yes, according to many people who have tested the GPX ZF250, it's very powerful. Most of the people who had the pleasure to ride the GPX ZF250 say that it's even more powerful than the Kawasaki KLX250 (also sold in Thailand).

As far as we have been informed, the GPX ZF250 Enduro has not been mechanical been altered to pass the emission testing...

For motard wheels I have see a GPX ZF250 on road wheels, so I know it's possible – but I have no idea if he bought the wheels from GPX or from a third party supplier – so it's something you need to figure out yourself (by the way I'm myself also interested in a set of supermotard wheels so I will also ask around).

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Pier ()  Friday, 28 September 2012 @ 09:35 PM ICT  

And last question.

The price we currently have is from before that the GPX ZF250 became road legal, so the chance is that the registration and administration fee, plus the Thai government compulsory insurance is not included (which all together should not be more than an extra 1,000 THB ).

Actually i am looking for second hand Kawa Klx 250 but if for nearly half price i can have new more performance bike i have no doubt about gpx!!!! ( i will overtake many Kawa while power wheelie !!!!5555)
Just let me know which one is the dealer where I can apply for green book
Thanks in advance

Yes, according to many people who have tested the GPX ZF250, it's very powerful. Most of the people who had the pleasure to ride the GPX ZF250 say that it's even more powerful than the Kawasaki KLX250 (also sold in Thailand).

As far as we have been informed, the GPX ZF250 Enduro has not been mechanical been altered to pass the emission testing...

For motard wheels I have see a GPX ZF250 on road wheels, so I know it's possible – but I have no idea if he bought the wheels from GPX or from a third party supplier – so it's something you need to figure out yourself (by the way I'm myself also interested in a set of supermotard wheels so I will also ask around).

By: Anonymous: Pier ()  Friday, 28 September 2012 @ 09:39 PM ICT  

Actually i am looking for second hand Kawa Klx 250 but if for nearly half price i can have new more performance bike i have no doubt about gpx!!!! ( i will overtake many Kawa while power wheelie !!!!5555)
Thank you in advance

By: Richard (offline)  Saturday, 29 September 2012 @ 08:17 AM ICT  

Thank you in advance

I have a GPX ZF250 Enduro and while I'm very happy owner and have nothing to complain about the working and surely no complains about the performance of the ZF250... I would not buy a ZF250 Enduro if I was looking for a Kawasaki KLX250 if I was interested in commuting to work daily or do some light touring... the tires on the GPX ZF250 Enduro are nearly cross tires and the fuel consumption is near that of a small car.

The good part is I didn't found anybody who can beat me at getting away faster at the traffic-light, in the dirt the GPX ZF250 is far superior to the Kawasaki KLX250 or the new Honda CRF250L ...

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: Pier ()  Sunday, 30 September 2012 @ 01:08 PM ICT  

Still waiting to know which dealer can give me this bike with green book and plate can you help me?

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 30 September 2012 @ 07:33 PM ICT  

Still waiting to know which dealer can give me this bike with green book and plate can you help me?

Best if you let somebody who can speak Thai call them during the week. Telephone 02-752-6264

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Peter ()  Tuesday, 02 October 2012 @ 05:49 AM ICT  

One of my staff called www.atv.co.th and www.atvbangkok.com today and they
both told her that they don\'t make GPX ZF250 Enduro anymore.....

Peter

12 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association