By: Anonymous: 38BKK ()  Thursday, 09 August 2012 @ 01:49 PM ICT (Read 2926 times)  

I bought a Tiger G-Max 150, and I need some parts so I can ride it again. Most bike shops I visit say they cannot repair it as they cannot get the parts needed. Am I a fool that I bought this scooter, lucky I not pay much

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2012 @ 02:18 PM ICT  

Quote by: 38BKK

I bought a Tiger G-Max 150, and I need some parts so I can ride it again. Most bike shops I visit say they cannot repair it as they cannot get the parts needed. Am I a fool that I bought this scooter, lucky I not pay much

The first thing that comes to mind is contact Tiger Motor Co. Ltd. If somebody has spare parts on stock they have it.

You can call them at 02-388-0868 or 77 (maybe best if somebody in Thai asks for somebody who can speak English).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: 38BKK ()  Thursday, 09 August 2012 @ 02:37 PM ICT  

I called Tiger also and the part I need they no have maybe in one month

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2012 @ 03:31 PM ICT  

First 1 month waiting for parts to get imported is not that long... I have no idea what part you're looking for, but as you need it to ride again I assume that the part you need is an engine part.

For spare 'engine' parts of the Tiger G-Max 150, which is officially a PGO G-Max 150, you can contact Global Electric Motorcar Asia Co. Ltd. (Gemcar) Tel. 02-330-3837 or 8, they are an official PGO distributor and they sell/sold a PGO Buggy with the same engine as the G-Max 150 scooter.

Of course if you want to order PGO parts for your Tiger G-Max 150 you need to know the part numbers from PGO, therefore hereby the official PGO G-Max 150 Parts Catalog of course you can also use the part numbers in this parts catalog to order direct from Taiwan or any other PGO dealer/Distributor.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: my name ()  Friday, 10 August 2012 @ 08:34 PM ICT  

Hi i also own a gmax150 and altough i never asked for parts to date i think they have spares there- sometimes it really depends who you ask. i think it helps to contact khun pariya ,he speaks english and responds to emails quickly whoispariya@yahoo.co.uk is his email address.

I have my gmax since december 2011 and am very happy with it. Done 5500km so far you may also find some more gmax owners when you gogle for "tiger sachs forum"

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association