By: Anonymous: Matt ()  Friday, 02 January 2009 @ 10:15 AM ICT (Read 3447 times)  

Anyone know if Hyosung have a local dealer in Thailand??. I quite like the looks of the GV650 and wondered if it was available here.

By: Richard (offline)  Friday, 02 January 2009 @ 10:36 AM ICT  

He,

I know Hyosung has a office in Bangkok, Thailand, and for some time now there seem to be rumors that this Korean brand is joining the Thai motorcycle market.

If I would need to guess I would not bet on the Hyosung GV650 being the first bike to be introduced. They would probably, if they going to join the Thai market, go with the several 250cc models they manufacture.

Matter of fact I belief that Hyosung will do a good job in Thailand, surfing on the Korean madness what seems to be happening in Thailand and offering good quality Korean build 250cc motorcycles would perfectly fit for Thailand.

I included a few of the 250cc Hyosung motorcycle they now manufacture......

https://motorcycleinth.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=22

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: news (offline)  Friday, 02 January 2009 @ 02:42 PM ICT  

It would indeed be nice to see some competition for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R on the roads of Thailand, I read today on another forum that the Kawasaki Ninja 250R does only do about 144km/h.

The Korean Hyosung Comet GT250R does easily 175km/h on the clock (which actual is about 155 to 160km/h)...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association