By: BKKBuell (offline)  Wednesday, 11 April 2012 @ 08:48 AM ICT (Read 3478 times)  

I am riding a Buell XB9 since a view years in Bangkok but its not for long distance and not for two. I bought myselfe a Suzuku DL650 V-Strom but it needs some repair. Comming to the point of this post, I am looking for spares like
- chain and sprockets
- brake discs
- a shop to refurbish the forks

and so on. Hope u can get me some usefull tips.

BTW: who is interrested in Buell chatting, parts or riding together post me

thx

BKKBuell

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 11 April 2012 @ 10:47 AM ICT  

Suzuki Thailand is for the last few years discussing the possibility of bringing the Suzuki V-Strom 650 on the Thai market. The only big opposition is the cost of bringing the Suzuki V-Strom 650 into Thailand, this will make the V-Strom 650 about 480,000 THB retail...

With the closest rival, the Kawasaki Versys, being sold in Thailand for 285,000 THB, Suzuki Thailand, correctly, fears that the Suzuki V-Strom 650 would be hard to sell.

The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is the better motorcycle compared to the Kawasaki Versys 650, but 200,000 THB more expensive. With 100,000 THB you can modify the Kawasaki Versys with better suspension, improve the fueling and have some money left to spent on small modify parts...

If Suzuki will introduce the V-Strom 650 (DL650) in Thailand they will also support it with all spare parts, so lets hope that Suzuki finds a way to keep the V-Strom 650 competitive (in price) on the Thai market...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 11 April 2012 @ 11:00 AM ICT  

For your parts you can contact a few of the better motorcycle shops in Bangkok, Redbaron comes to mind. If you prefer to pay a bit less, you can order your parts from online motorcycle parts sellers, we personally have good experience with Bike Bandit and Cheap Cycle Parts 2.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Andrea ()  Thursday, 25 October 2012 @ 11:20 AM ICT  

Hi, did you buy a red VSTROM with about 70000km?

Andrea :-)

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association