39 posts :: Page 1 of 3
By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 03:08 PM ICT (Read 35063 times)  

Excuse for the people who did read our article about the Royal Enfield Classic 350, the price was wrong (now corrected).

Also we want to say that the first models will be commercially available from the end of May to Mid-June... We will keep everybody informed.

The Royal Enfield Classic 350 at the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 05:21 PM ICT  

I like the Royal Enfield Classic 350 a lot.

Do you know if there is an outlet for this unique bike in Chiang Mai?

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 05:46 PM ICT  

For now the Royal Enfield importer is concentrating on Bangkok, but with Chiang Mai being one of the other popular towns you can expect that Royal Enfield Thailand is also thinking about Chiang Mai.

But for now... nothing confirmed

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Big Guy (offline)  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 08:05 PM ICT  

This is the news I've been waiting for!

I can't tell you how excited I am about Royal Enfield coming to Thailand. It's akin to when I was 16 and had my first bike all those years ago, (a Honda 65cc Cub) and Patricia with the big brown eyes called to say that her parents had gone away for the weekend and would I like to drop around and watch TV on Saturday afternoon.

If Royal Enfield is coming to Thailand, I will surely drop around.

A few questions for anyone who knows:

1/ Can we expect to see the 500cc fuel injected models in Thailand as well?
2/ I see the little passenger seat in the photo above. Will this be available? The photos at the Royal Enfield website don't show the passenger seat.

And a big question for #3/ Any chance I could buy the bike in Bangkok, but pick it up at the factory in India? It would be a wonderful adventure to ride it back to the Land of Smiles! Anyone else game?

Big Guy

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 08:18 PM ICT  

Yes, the Royal Enfield Classic 500, with Electric Fuel Injection (EFI), also comes to Thailand. I have the idea that it will cost 190,000 THB (not confirmed).

The Thai Royal Enfield distributor will have a whole line of options available, the passenger seat is surely one of the options. They showed the passenger seat for the Royal Enfield Classic 350 at the Bangkok Motorbike Festival (Centerworld, Bangkok).

Question 3, nope I'm pretty sure that you cannot pick it up at the factory in India, the Thai Department of Land Transport surely wants to see the motorcycle before you get the registration papers... Of course you can send the motorcycle by transport to India and pick it up from a cargo forwarder... and ride it back to Thailand... (is actual an idea I would like to explore myself).

The Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI as shown at the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 04 April 2012 @ 08:31 PM ICT  

And for the people who want to read the Royal Enfield Owner's Manual before they buy one of the two announced models. We have the owner's manual available here:

* Royal Enfield Classic 350 English Owner's Manual,
* Royal Enfield Classic 500 EFI English Owner's Manual.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Bill ()  Tuesday, 10 April 2012 @ 08:52 PM ICT  

Hello

I am really interested in a Enfield Classic 350 anybody know what colors they going to sell?

Bill

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 15 April 2012 @ 05:17 PM ICT  

Quote by: Bill

Hello

I am really interested in a Enfield Classic 350 anybody know what colors they going to sell?

Bill

We are sure that the Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in Teal Green and the Royal Enfield Classic 500 comes in Brown color (not sure what the official Royal Enfield color name for that one is).

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Päivi Wells ()  Tuesday, 17 April 2012 @ 10:03 PM ICT  

Hi,

I just came to visit Bangkok and searched to see if there is an Enfield shop/ riders here. Not much found so far but good news they are in deed coming here too! Incase you will ride your bike from India, do come by Kathmandu. We have a great Enfield community there and it s a country worth exploring on one of these beautiful bikes.

By: Anonymous: David ()  Saturday, 05 May 2012 @ 02:45 PM ICT  

Please keep us informed of the various Royal Enfield models which are/will become available in Thailand (and their prices).

Where are the Royal Enfield dealers throughout Thailand?

Thank you.

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 05 May 2012 @ 08:49 PM ICT  

Not much Royal Enfield dealers in Thailand, for now, but that is not unexpected... Royal Enfield has just entered the Thai motorcycle market. And if anybody out there is interested in becoming a Royal Enfield dealer, we can help to bring you in contact with the right people...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: David ()  Sunday, 06 May 2012 @ 11:20 AM ICT  

OK, I'm interested.
Who are the 'right people' and how can they be contacted?

Thank you.

By: Anonymous: David ()  Sunday, 06 May 2012 @ 01:18 PM ICT  

Oops, sorry!
I misread your word 'dealer' for owner.

By: Anonymous: David ()  Monday, 07 May 2012 @ 05:14 PM ICT  

Do you have a contact for Royal Enfield in Thailand please?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 08 May 2012 @ 08:24 AM ICT  

For anybody interested in a Royal Enfield Classic 350 or 500 you can contact Mr. Nick Tripati, telephone 089 813 3277 (probably you get the best result if you can speak Thai language). You can also call his office, in case his mobile is off, telephone 02 361 3782 (again best in Thai language for the best result).

news

Group Comfort
Level:

39 posts :: Page 1 of 3
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 170 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association