By: Anonymous: Thomas ()  Sunday, 25 March 2012 @ 06:29 PM ICT (Read 3449 times)  

hello have some questions i looking for a exhaust system for my kawasaki ninja 250r can you help me about price and where i can get in thailand khob khun mak krap

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 25 March 2012 @ 06:52 PM ICT  

One nice exhaust system for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R, and not so extreme expensive, is the the Tsukigi Racing Exhaust-System for the Ninja 250R.

You can buy them from a sister company of Tiger Motor Co. Ltd, you can contact them at

Bikecare International Co., Ltd
199 Moo 8 Buddharaksa rd., T. Taibanmai. A. Muang, Samutprakarn 10280
tel: 0-2388-0868 EXT 149
Fax: 0-2701-4125
E-mail.bkk@bikecare.co.th

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Sunday, 25 March 2012 @ 08:47 PM ICT  

Hello Thomas,

there are many different exhaust-systems for the Ninja 250R.
Here's an example: (sorry international sale websites are useless if they are not have experience in sending goods to Thailand)
Another good website to look for is like all the time, I think you know the bay...

You can look in Indonesia (e.g. 'jiester-modified.com'), there is, I think the biggest market for Ninja-parts worldwide and they are not too expensive (but don't forget, when you buy over there you have to pay tax here in Thailand).

Before you buy one you should inform yourself what you're looking for: More noise then take a can from a shop here in Thailand, it's the cheapest way to get one.
If you're really looking for more power including better noise, then go for a full system like LeoVince.
The most loudest system should be the Jardine GP1.

And one more thing, get informed on Ninja 250-Websites like 'ninjette.org' (the best one) or 'newninja.com'. You can ask about everything and get the greatest help, esp. on 'ninjette.org'.
The Thai-Website for the Ninja 'ninja250thailand.com' is locked, you have to be registered to see anything, maybe there everything is secret or for members only?

I'd buy many parts all around the world now, USA, Indonesia, Germany, Japan and for sure what I could get here in Thailand.
I would like to spend my money here, because it's where I live now and I always wonder why there is no bigger market for the Ninja here?

Good luck and have a safe ride.

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Monday, 26 March 2012 @ 12:01 AM ICT  

One thing you should take in, is that in South-East Asia they have two versions of the Kawasaki Ninja 250R, one is the fuel-injected version as they sell in Thailand and the other one is a carburetor version they sell in some other countries...

Most manufacturers of carburetor versions of Ninja 250R exhaust pipes talk easy, just add a lambda sensor or oxygen sensor and the exhaust pipe will work fine... the truth is little bit different, the truth is that a exhaust pipe created for a carburetor bike will work to some extend on a fuel-injected motorcycle, when a position for the oxygen (lambda) sensor is created... but the get real performance benefits you should go for a exhaust system that was created for the fueling system your motorcycle has...

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Anonymous: Bill ()  Tuesday, 27 March 2012 @ 02:26 PM ICT  

I have an aluminum Two Brother M-2 slip-on canister on my Kawasaki Ninja 250R and very happy with it.

By: silenzo (offline)  Saturday, 05 May 2012 @ 09:44 PM ICT  

I use Yoshimura USA slip on in my Ninja 250. It cost me THB19.500, including service. There are options in this muffler, which is with silencer (to make the sound not to noisy) or without silencer (noise).

silenzo

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: GreenNinja ()  Tuesday, 08 May 2012 @ 09:18 AM ICT  

I had a carbon-fiber Two Brother slip-on for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R but it turned brown so returned it under warranty – still waiting what they going to say

By: Anonymous: Giles ()  Tuesday, 08 May 2012 @ 10:16 AM ICT  

I love my Akropovic. The look is smart, and the sound just damn sexy... especially for a 250.

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association