10 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 06:33 AM ICT (Read 5577 times)  

Suzuki Thailand has big bikes available in Thailand. Currently they sell the Suzuki GSX-R1000 and the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-1300R.

Some of the posts in this thread where originally posted as comments for article The New 2009 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius, at Bangkok Motorshow.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 07:03 AM ICT  

what will be the price of the Suzuki SFV650 Gladius would be? I am wondering if this is in the same class than the kawa e6r n which goes for about 230,000? Any idea?

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 07:05 AM ICT  

I do hope they will introduce the Suzuki Gladius so as it reviews better than the Kawaski in the UK and I want something different to everyone else

By: Anonymous: Detlev ()  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 07:06 AM ICT  

Seen the Bike as well - ( Black & white )today at the show at Cental world 5.2.2012
Stunning!!!!
Asked for price and info - Saleslady had no information nor price - but they were showing it as when this is available .............
Any info on availability or price please send SMS or call 084548577785 - thanks

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 09:36 AM ICT  

The Suzuki SFV650 Gladius is currently not available from Suzuki Thailand. Suzuki, and other motorcycle manufacturers in Thailand, like to show the latest bike bikes but do not actually sell them in Thailand. Companies like Red Baron Bangkok do import some Suzuki big bikes into Thailand, but I do not think the price of a imported Suzuki Gladius can match the price of the in Thailand produced Kawasaki ER6N

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: David ()  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 10:39 AM ICT  

I'm a bit confused here.
I thought Suzuki Thailand were soon to introduce their V-Strom 650 ABS to the Thai market.
I've seen March named as the intro date and one Thai website even suggests the price will be 295,000 baht.

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 11:09 AM ICT  

Quote by: David

I'm a bit confused here.
I thought Suzuki Thailand were soon to introduce their V-Strom 650 ABS to the Thai market.
I've seen March named as the intro date and one Thai website even suggests the price will be 295,000 baht.

You absolutely right, Suzuki Thailand is thinking to introduce the Suzuki V-Strom 650, but until the management of Suzuki Thailand anything can happen. During, or after, the 33rd Bangkok International Motorshow we are hopeful to be able to tell if it's actually going to happen.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Dazvid ()  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 01:18 PM ICT  

Thanks for your reply.
Is there a contact for Suzuki so that I/we can express a desire for this bike to be made available, and at a price competitive with the Versys?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 01:49 PM ICT  

Quote by: Dazvid

Thanks for your reply.
Is there a contact for Suzuki so that I/we can express a desire for this bike to be made available, and at a price competitive with the Versys?

The problem is that Suzuki has currently no big bike production in Thailand, which is needed to keep the cost price low. If Suzuki would import a V-Strom 650, it would with current import tax and duties easily become to expensive to compete against the Kawasaki Versys.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Friday, 17 February 2012 @ 06:09 AM ICT  

Some photos from the Suzukit booth at the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival in CentralWorld in downtown Bangkok

Suzuki at the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival
visit here to see the Suzuki pictures in larger size

news

Group Comfort
Level:

10 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association