By: Anonymous: Seres ()  Thursday, 10 November 2011 @ 08:27 PM ICT (Read 4365 times)  

Hi guys, i'm from the Philippines and i want to buy a bike from Thailand. what is your advice?

By: Siriwattana motorbikes (offline)  Tuesday, 22 November 2011 @ 02:52 PM ICT  

Hi! I'am the authorize dealer in Thailand we have a big range of bikes available please leave us a contact number and give some information which type do you want.

Siriwattana motorbikes

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Victoria ()  Tuesday, 22 November 2011 @ 07:59 PM ICT  

I would like to import my second-hand Yamaha Mio back to the UK with me when I return home next March. I bought the bike second hand for 13,000 Baht. It will be nearly 3 years old in March 2012. How much will it cost me to send back to the UK and will I have to pay any taxes when leaving Thailand and what taxes are applicable when it arrives in the UK? The bike is a 115cc and I got it for a good price from a friend, I want to know if it is worth importing . Can you help me?!

Many thanks,

Victoria

By: Anonymous: truk ()  Friday, 25 November 2011 @ 03:54 PM ICT  

Hi, Im from the philippines and i want to buy sachs kickass 125cc. i want to ask if how much is it gonna cause to import the motorcycle to the philippines. Can you send me the price and other cost for importing. Thanks! Smile

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 26 November 2011 @ 07:17 AM ICT  

Quote by: truk

Hi, Im from the philippines and i want to buy sachs kickass 125cc. i want to ask if how much is it gonna cause to import the motorcycle to the philippines. Can you send me the price and other cost for importing. Thanks! Smile

Sachs Bikes are currently not available in Thailand, but you can get a Tiger KikAss 125, which is basically the same motorcycle only sold under the Tiger brand name. You can contact Tiger Motor Thailand for more details.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: richard ()  Monday, 05 October 2015 @ 02:17 PM ICT  

Quote by: Siriwattana motorbikes

Hi! I'am the authorize dealer in Thailand we have a big range of bikes available please leave us a contact number and give some information which type do you want.

GOOD PM,

I'm looking for cb 650f , how much if you will import to philippines?

currently im in abu dhabi , UA.E.

Thanks

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association