By: andyc (offline)  Sunday, 09 October 2011 @ 05:27 PM ICT (Read 1603 times)  

As people who are regulars to this site know ive got rid of my lifian a while back.My girlfriend has put a deposit down on the 250cc Honda bike but they do not have the colour she wants ,We already have a Honda pcx ,but the question is do we really need the 250,or would the 150 be just as good.150cc 69k ,250 ,118k,its my girlfriend buying but we are both fairly new to bikes we both got the bug a while ago.So at the end of the day, not a lot of long trips which is the best 250 or 150.thanks for honest advice

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: Giles. ()  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 11:55 AM ICT  

If you are just riding around town, the 150 should be fine, especially if you are both new to bikes. Having said that, if money is NOT a concern, I'd go for the 250. The difference in performance is very noticeable.

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 01:23 PM ICT  

Quote by: Giles.

If you are just riding around town, the 150 should be fine, especially if you are both new to bikes. Having said that, if money is NOT a concern, I'd go for the 250. The difference in performance is very noticeable.

well i say new but always had a bike,but now have a partner that likes what i like motorcycles,so we got rid of our pickup and just got our bikesIf anyone out thereknows.The other question is that is worring me as we are on our bikes a lot ,is there a insurance company that covers our bikes if damaged.i think i know what the answer will be ,but just would like to know Thai BikeHonda CBR

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association