By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Tuesday, 04 October 2011 @ 04:53 PM ICT (Read 5462 times)  

" Reintroduced in Thailand "

I went to Kawasaki Chiang Mai yesterday to inquire about this bike and they denied any knowledge of it!

So is it here? is it really coming?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 04 October 2011 @ 05:04 PM ICT  

Kawasaki doesn't force its dealers to sell all Kawasaki models, so it's possible that the Kawasaki dealer in Chiang Mai doesn't sell the ZX130. What is also possible is that the sales person was not informed that the Kawasaki ZX130 is again available.

Here is a picture of the Kawasaki ZX130 in front of a Kawasaki dealer in Bangkok (Motoaholic), the price is 48,000 THB.

Click on image to open
Picture made by telephone

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: David ()  Tuesday, 04 October 2011 @ 10:27 PM ICT  

" What is also possible is that the sales person was not informed that the Kawasaki ZX130 is again available. "

Indeed.
Highly professional and efficient company eh?
Not.

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 02:09 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Kawasaki doesn't force its dealers to sell all Kawasaki models, so it's possible that the Kawasaki dealer in Chiang Mai doesn't sell the ZX130. What is also possible is that the sales person was not informed that the Kawasaki ZX130 is again available.

Here is a picture of the Kawasaki ZX130 in front of a Kawasaki dealer in Bangkok (Motoaholic), the price is 48,000 THB.

Picture made by telephone

regarding the article is it quicker than the pcx not that im a speed freak,but just intrested to know.top speed i mean

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 02:15 PM ICT  

I'm not sure about the top speed, but the Kawasaki ZX130 is more quickly at higher speeds, as it has a 4-speed semi-automatic gearbox (without clutch similar to a Honda Wave). Therefore the Kawasaki ZX130 is also a pretty good buy if you in an mountain region...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 10:33 PM ICT  

I'm not sure about the top speed, but the Kawasaki ZX130 is more quickly at higher speeds, as it has a 4-speed semi-automatic gearbox (without clutch similar to a Honda Wave). Therefore the Kawasaki ZX130 is also a pretty good buy if you in an mountain region...

Sorry news mine was a trick question,yes the 130 goes away quicker but the the pcx overtakes at top speed.family girlfriend work kawasaki,they shocked too.andy

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 10 October 2011 @ 10:39 PM ICT  

Quote by: andyc

Sorry news mine was a trick question,yes the 130 goes away quicker but the the pcx overtakes at top speed.family girlfriend work kawasaki,they shocked too.andy

hello news just to let you know this is a good site and if it wasnt for your members email me ,i would have serious headaches withe my bikes,thankyou flying sq andy

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association