By: Anonymous: Mohamed ()  Tuesday, 27 September 2011 @ 07:06 PM ICT (Read 4005 times)  

I bough a new Honda CBR250R two months back. Things were fine till the first service but soon after that the bike's digital meter gauge as a whole began to vibrate at slow speeds. I am not sure about high speeds as I have using my Honda Wave 125 within the city limits. My heart breaks when I hear and feel those vibrations. The Honda dealer says it's normal, but why it didn't vibrate the first two months?

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Wednesday, 28 September 2011 @ 07:02 AM ICT  

Have you thoroughly checked all the nuts and bolts that keep the instrument console in place? Also, check if the rubber mountings and grommets are in place.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Anonymous: Trotinette ()  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 01:13 PM ICT  

Hello,

I got the same problem and asked the local mechanics to fix. It was the chain he said... No wonder that nothing changed
Basically I got two main problems, a rattle noise coming from the front body parts vibrating against the chassis, they could solve it. The other issue was vibrations and loss of power + engine stalling. The engine was like misfiring.
I complained again and the local Area Service Adviser came and changed some parts, I can speak Thai but not good enough to understand all their explanations.
This did not solve the problem, and I had to send a letter to the Main Office. They sent another technician (I am not going to repeat all the rubbish I heard from the Local Area Service Adviser -or what they call themselves) and he fixed my bike, but for a short period of time. Now my bike is in Samut Prakan (the factory?) and I am waiting for it
I am sorry ThaiDesign but I expect the mechanics to take care of nuts and so on (all the nuts and bolts , rubber mountings and grommets)
You will see on other forums that we are not the only ones with problems. I believe this could be due to a kind of childhood diseases of a new product, but this is not my problem. The money I gave them did not have any disease...

By: Anonymous: Trotinette ()  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 01:23 PM ICT  

Well,
I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.
I am Belgian and I live in Sriracha Chonburi.
I work as a school administrator and have been here for more than eight years now.
My mother tongue is French.

I bought my bike around May June last year and have been struggling since September. The problems started when the bike was not even 4 000 km.
I hope they will be able (have been able as I got a message saying they fixed everything) to solve my problem.
Do I need to add that I have my deepest doubts about it?

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 01:28 PM ICT  

You are right, the mechanics that assembled your motorcycle should have checked if all screws, bolts and nuts are secure...

I hope that the factory mechanics at Honda Samut Prakan will fix your CBR250R soon, normally it doesn't take longer than 2 weeks.Honda CBR

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association