By: andyc (offline)  Friday, 02 September 2011 @ 08:49 PM ICT (Read 2916 times)  

When i bought my pcx my old helmuts where old ,so i bought 2 helmuts from Honda up in Buririum way,Now my one was more expensive for being bigger the size on the helmets are the same ,but mine as the salesman said was for falang size head,on the viser plastic has come of already,vents dont open properly,The brand index,my girlfriends 900 bht mine 1200,please tell me was i taken for a ride.Index never buy your helmets again

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: SD ()  Friday, 02 September 2011 @ 09:21 PM ICT  

Quote by: andyc

When i bought my pcx my old helmuts where old ,so i bought 2 helmuts from Honda up in Buririum way,Now my one was more expensive for being bigger the size on the helmets are the same ,but mine as the salesman said was for falang size head,on the viser plastic has come of already,vents dont open properly,The brand index,my girlfriends 900 bht mine 1200,please tell me was i taken for a ride.Index never buy your helmets again

Simple case mate of..."you get what you pay for"

900 & 1200 Baht for a helmet...?

If you pay circa 10,000 Baht up to 20,000 baht then you have just rights to complain

But you can get a good helmet for 5-8K Baht

For 900 and 1200 Baht if they are no good just throw them to a couple of teenager kids you see riding with no helmets

Now I have a nice HJC, I cant remember the price but was medium range and a great helmet, 2 rocks thrown into the visor at high speed already by trucks and only a scratch and a small crack

My wifes HJC helmet about 50% less than mine (HJC Childs Series, being Thai the HJC adult range was too large for her)

But to show you the difference in $ v QA, a HJC visor will cost you more than you paid for your helmet

My last question is "how much do you value the most precious organ in your body...your brain" even a fall at 40kph can leave you brain damaged or worse

Think carefully mate, it is just not worth it to buy cheap helmets for yourself or any other person that gets on the bike with you

Cheers, ride safe

SD

By: andyc (offline)  Friday, 02 September 2011 @ 09:52 PM ICT  

Quote by: SD

Quote by: andyc

Simple case mate of..."you get what you pay for"

900 & 1200 Baht for a helmet...?

If you pay circa 10,000 Baht up to 20,000 baht then you have just rights to complain

But you can get a good helmet for 5-8K Baht

For 900 and 1200 Baht if they are no good just throw them to a couple of teenager kids you see riding with no helmets

Now I have a nice HJC, I cant remember the price but was medium range and a great helmet, 2 rocks thrown into the visor at high speed already by trucks and only a scratch and a small crack

My wifes HJC helmet about 50% less than mine (HJC Childs Series, being Thai the HJC adult range was too large for her)

But to show you the difference in $ v QA, a HJC visor will cost you more than you paid for your helmetThankyou but i checked everywhere up here they where the best that ,they have to offer this way,thats one reason im going to see my friend have more to choose from,but in Thailand saftey number one not being over charged then happy customer,But what makes should i look for so i got a few to choose from.thanks andy

My last question is "how much do you value the most precious organ in your body...your brain" even a fall at 40kph can leave you brain damaged or worse

Think carefully mate, it is just not worth it to buy cheap helmets for yourself or any other person that gets on the bike with you

Cheers, ride safe

SD

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: andyc (offline)  Sunday, 04 September 2011 @ 05:09 PM ICT  

ok i come from northeastern Thailand ,can someone please tell me what hulmet to buy ,2 or 3 brands 4k upwards if they are better,as you have seen from the last message,If anyoneone know in Pattaya the place to buy, please tell me,as i will be there soon,thanks for any good coments.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association