By: andyc (offline)  Sunday, 31 July 2011 @ 09:05 PM ICT (Read 4245 times)  

Now i have been to a showroom in Buririum they had platiums bikes new and 2nd hand 2 years old 8 k on clock 20k ,dont know if that is real or not. They all come with extras .But the question is why so many platiums 2nd hand there.

The owners do not like them change them in quick, i was thinking of one for a run around.not so sure now. Looked at lifian looked a lot better bike. But the same again, do these chinese products last longer than 5 years. Yes i know Lifian is not Chinese but it is chinese money.The 250cc looks nice but 5 years time will it keep as well as a phantom. I think the platiums please tell me if i have not spelled them right, will look very nice after 3or 4 years or will they just vanish. Thats what im worried about spare parts as well.

Thanks andyc

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Monday, 01 August 2011 @ 08:22 AM ICT  

It's a bit difficult to recommend a Platinum motorcycle, as many people report problems with the bikes, but I also need to say that I have two friends who have a Platinum PX125 and the other an PX175 for a few years and they still very happy with the bike. Platinum is by the way a Thai company who assembles motorcycles from imported parts mainly from China and some other countries.

Lifan is a Chinese company, who has also a large factory in Thailand... The motorcycles currently available in Thailand are 100% Made in Thailand. Lifan also exports some of the models made in Thailand to almost all countries around the world. Motorcycles from Lifan are good value for the money. Especially the Lifan LF250B (Custom V250) is an excellent bike... and it only costs 78,000 THB.

If you're looking for a 250cc V-twin cruiser, you can also take a look at Sym Thailand they have a 250cc V-twin cruiser available for 92,000 THB.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 01 August 2011 @ 03:52 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

It's a bit difficult to recommend a Platinum motorcycle, as many people report problems with the bikes, but I also need to say that I have two friends who have a Platinum PX125 and the other an PX175 for a few years and they still very happy with the bike. Platinum is by the way a Thai company who assembles motorcycles from imported parts mainly from China and some other countries.

Lifan is a Chinese company, who has also a large factory in Thailand... The motorcycles currently available in Thailand are 100% Made in Thailand. Lifan also exports some of the models made in Thailand to almost all countries around the world. Motorcycles from Lifan are good value for the money. Especially the Lifan LF250B (Custom V250) is an excellent bike... and it only costs 78,000 THB.

If you're looking for a 250cc V-twin cruiser, you can also take a look at Sym Thailand they have a 250cc V-twin cruiser available for 92,000 THB.

Ir you go on the web and look for Platinum motorcycle i got a lot of sites from Austraila,are they the same company or are the aussie ones Australian,thanks andy

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 01 August 2011 @ 03:58 PM ICT  

Quote by: andyc

Ir you go on the web and look for Platinum motorcycle i got a lot of sites from Austraila,are they the same company or are the aussie ones Australian,thanks andy

oopss Australia just check , you can tell im not Australian sorry

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 08 August 2011 @ 11:59 PM ICT  

Thanks for the advice , i have been traveling for a few days and i must say i cannot chose either of the bikes boh when you ride just dont have that ,dont know how to say .heart or soul.Just didnt feel comfortable

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Tony ()  Monday, 15 August 2011 @ 06:39 AM ICT  

The Platinum Motors website http://www.platinummotorsale.com stopped working, anybody knows another website address?

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association