By: Anonymous: WHISKYMAN ()  Friday, 29 July 2011 @ 09:42 AM ICT (Read 8203 times)  

The Honda PCX sounds great. Just about to go out and buy 1. Hope to get it below the suggested 68k price tag.

This post was originally posted as a comment for article The Honda PCX 125i Scooter, the Powerful Little Giant

By: news (offline)  Friday, 29 July 2011 @ 09:48 AM ICT  

I don't think that the price of the Honda PCX 125 will drop soon, Honda has a serious problems to keep up with worldwide market demand. Actual, the Honda PCX 125 has become more expensive in the showrooms throughout Thailand.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Friday, 29 July 2011 @ 06:14 PM ICT  

Today visiting several shops in Chiang Mai, seems like 72,500 Bt is the going price

Good luck ! It is a wonderful bike. I have gone 20,000 km in the 10 months I have had mine.

By: news (offline)  Friday, 29 July 2011 @ 06:28 PM ICT  

Honda dealers, in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, do the double top-up trick, first the PCX is not easy to get from Honda it has waiting lists what drives the price up, second Honda dealers in the North charge customers for the extra transport cost from Samut Prakan.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: andyc (offline)  Saturday, 30 July 2011 @ 06:45 PM ICT  

If you get one for 68k goodluck to you.I paid 69k the offical price is 69500.I live in Burrium we only have 4 colours to choose from.Bangkok etc have more.Friends of mine have been quoted 76 k before.I went to one Honda in Burrium he said to me 79k.I have heard there are some older ones not registered yet they are going cheaper ,they where bought by a company to make money but they are what they are older.But thats only a rumor.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Sunday, 31 July 2011 @ 05:39 PM ICT  

A guy in Songkla paid 69,500 on Friday. Worldspeed had a promotion last week in BKK for 73,000 . 69,500 if you were a member of pcxclubthailand. Not sure how they would check.

A Honda dealer in Nontaburi told me "72,000 and don't pay more". But supply and demand?

It does cost more for transport the further from the factory you are and maybe even whether you buy from a main dealer or a sub dealer, pay cash or want credit and so on and so forth..

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: andyc (offline)  Sunday, 31 July 2011 @ 08:34 PM ICT  

69500 bht is the price.If you are a member of a club i dont know.But all i know when i bought mine the town near my house 10 clicks away had the black one i wanted wouldnt drop below 71k
so i went the other way towards the city which is 30 clicks away.They dropped to 69k all the free stuff 2 jackets 2 tee shirts 1 rain mak 2 helmuts free cups of coffee .SO anyway when i am at the city one the very pretty sales lady says to me dont worry the owner here has another honda showroom. thankyou i said.it was like watching fashion tv.The bikes or ,i will not say.Anyway get to the end the bike came from near theshowroom at my house to the city they used there vechicle fuel etc .The owners of the 2 showrooms are the same.Anybody out there dont pay more than 69500k its going into the pocket of the staff or owner.Please members have seen my previous posts today i press the button open plastic fuel cap.bloody well didnt open,pump pt not ptt very helping took him 15 mins to help me.IT had jamed i know its the rainy season up this way.Anyway keep you posted with my bike.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: andyc ()  Tuesday, 06 September 2011 @ 08:43 PM ICT  

can someone confirm has the price gone up as i have a friend telling me 73 is the listed price now,

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association