By: andyc (offline)  Wednesday, 27 July 2011 @ 08:49 PM ICT (Read 2634 times)  

Sorry i have another subect on this site. this time reading on odo meter is 1850k ,when driving from a stop it has started to judder,Thats only when you drive of slowly.As if you were in a car and just had new clutch fitted wrong.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Thursday, 28 July 2011 @ 09:03 AM ICT  

Quote by: andyc

Sorry i have another subect on this site. this time reading on odo meter is 1850k ,when driving from a stop it has started to judder,Thats only when you drive of slowly.As if you were in a car and just had new clutch fitted wrong.

The problem could be many things, but thinking back to the problems you had with the ODO meter, it could be also a sign that something is wrong with the electrics. The PGM-FI fuel injection system is fully powered by the bikes electric system any shorts or low battery power would 'especially at low engine revving' could create problems with the fueling of the engine.

You could also check the CVT-belt, if the belt is somehow slipping you can also experience weird engine behavior...

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: andyc (offline)  Thursday, 28 July 2011 @ 11:01 PM ICT  

Thanks will look into it. But when i go to the garage up this way im sure the staff really do not have a clue,im going to try a different Honda dealership.If anybody from Honda is looking at this site i was due to buy my second bike which was going to be a PCX as well. Sorry to say main dealer honda Burrium only have kids working there and look at you like a idiot when you explain whats wrong with your bike.

Honda wise up there is a lot of cheaper bikes out there wise up. Thats enough of that.Anybody out there , its a good bike but i will keep people posted about my bike and then you can make your own minds up.In this city you only have 4 colours to choose from, i was amazed when i went to Pattaya for 2 days and Bangkok had every colour going. Today I went and looked at the Platium i think its called that. NO NO give it a couple of years it will look 10 years old, went and looked at a Lifian i think its called just to let you know they are a lot cheaper up this way than in Bangkok or Pattaya they will drop the price.

If anybody who works for this site can change the heading that i have posted im under Tiger motorcycles. Sorry i am new on a computer still finding my way around.Also please give me a idea what to buy remember i live in Burrium and im to lazy to go Bangkok etc. 70000 thats the limit. Please anybody says Platium forget it. I think thats what its called.I lived in Surin for ten years anybody know any bike clubs up this way.I never new any clubs when i was in Surin>because never had PC before.

thanks andyc

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association