By: Anonymous: Jerome15 ()  Friday, 08 July 2011 @ 11:36 PM ICT (Read 2669 times)  

hi, i just didn't quite understand the procedure of paying in monthly basis. i'm planning to buy a Honda PCX and would like to pay it in one year. The price is 75500 baht. and if you have to pay it installment you have to make a downpayment of 17000 baht. if i will pay this for one year, i have to it like 6295/month. so does it mean that i have to pay 6295 x 12 = 75540 + downpayment 17000 baht
6295 x 12 = 75540
+ 17000 downpayment
______
92540 - Will this be the total amount that i have to pay altogether for the whole year?

can somebody please help me to explain the procedure of motorcycle financing, thanks!

By: Anonymous: ahaha ()  Sunday, 10 July 2011 @ 02:05 AM ICT  

Lol, for do that you have to buy the bike with a thai name (GF or friend) so the bike is not in your name and you will loose a large amount of money. Ask to family or friend to give you the missing money and pay them back monthly, you will save money. Not pay much for thai company.

By: Anonymous: Jerome15 ()  Sunday, 10 July 2011 @ 01:09 PM ICT  

Quote by: ahaha

Lol, for do that you have to buy the bike with a thai name (GF or friend) so the bike is not in your name and you will loose a large amount of money. Ask to family or friend to give you the missing money and pay them back monthly, you will save money. Not pay much for thai company.

That's what i was supposed to do, ask my thai friend to use his name in buying but Honda told me that i can buy and register it under my name even if i pay monthly payment as long as i have my passport and work permit and i need also one Thai to be a guarantor

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association