By: Anonymous: Rascal ()  Friday, 01 August 2008 @ 05:06 PM ICT (Read 5072 times)  

A small warning for potential big bike "Honda" buyers, Honda is expected to start selling big bike Honda's in Thailand by the end of this year.

If we look at the grey import market for Yamaha's and Kawasaki's we can expect that the prices for big bike Honda's will also go down. So if somebody thinks about buying a Honda, think twice before you spent your money. It is possible that you now buy a secondhand, grey imported; with doubtful paperwork and no service history, Honda bike for a price you could buy a new model in 6 months.

By: Anonymous: me ()  Wednesday, 06 August 2008 @ 08:09 PM ICT  

where did you hear this news?

By: Anonymous: Christopher ()  Friday, 15 August 2008 @ 08:04 PM ICT  

They are building a big showroom in Ekkamai/Ramintra Road...that's how we know!!!

By: Anonymous: Anon ()  Tuesday, 26 August 2008 @ 02:22 PM ICT  

Any indication on what models and prices ??

I am seriously thinking about getting a machine in from the UK.. But that might change if I had access to an easy purchase option here.

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 26 August 2008 @ 04:40 PM ICT  

If you think of importing a motorcycle into Thailand, then forget looking to Europe. Importing a motorcycle from Japan is "already" much cheaper, Thailand and Japan have a free-trade-agreement.

Today it will probably be something like 12 percent import duty, maybe a bit more or less... Anyway it is much less then importing the same bike from the UK.

And for prices from Honda, it is much too early... Honda is looking with all eyes and uses all ears to find out if the introduction of the 250cc Kawasaki is going well. Because the people who said Kawasaki was holding back on introducing the 250cc, need to look at Honda.

The biggest news from Honda Thailand this year is a few new 110cc Icon scooters and a new 110cc Click-I and a new 110cc CZ-i110 motorcycle. Not think you will hear much about big motorcycle prices from that side soon...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association