21 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Thursday, 19 May 2011 @ 12:43 PM ICT (Read 16519 times)  

Dobeck Performance have just released their EJK for Honda PCX. Early results give about 1hp increase on standard bike along with an increase in torque.

No info yet on bike with after market exhaust..

Queries to <ejkthailand(at)gmal.com> they will also forward a .jpg dyno graph on request.

For more information Your Fuel Injected Bike or www.electronicjetkit.com/Scooters/viewproduct.asp?partnumber=8110043

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 19 May 2011 @ 01:05 PM ICT  

Can a fuel-injection modification like the one from EJK work with a J Costa Variator?

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Friday, 20 May 2011 @ 07:20 PM ICT  

Of course. It is a simple plug in.

I am thinking

Stage 1 Variator
Stage 2 Exhaust (and maybe air box mods)
Stage 3 EJK to get the most out of the exhaust.

This is not for racing or blasting up and down the soi. This is for normal fast road / touring use with a little tinkering but not overly so.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Somdee ()  Friday, 20 May 2011 @ 11:18 PM ICT  

who sell good exhaust for the Honda PCX, people talk a lot but nobody points

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Saturday, 21 May 2011 @ 10:52 AM ICT  

There are many. Depends on the definition of good.

From personal observations:
Some think good is a big shiny one with exposed pieces as big as one would find on a 1000cc bike but still connected to the original small front pipe.
Others think good is a cheap one that makes the right sound.
As I have seen one for 38,000 advertised as the most expensive one available some must think good is the most expensive.

If you are talking about documented performance. J Costa has one but this picture is not PCX.
Click on image to open
<jcosta4pcxthailand.com> they will send a dyno graph if you ask. Std PCX on their dyno gave 10.90 HP with their exhaust 12.95. With airbox mod you may get a bit more but remember PCX is set up to deliver maximum torque at quite low - 6000 - RPM.
There may be others with documented proof you will need to Google a bit.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Saturday, 21 May 2011 @ 02:42 PM ICT  

Have a PCX and have been playing with it. trying to find the right combination of economy as well as top speed, handling and power. Many talk about more power or faster, but as I have found out, all at the expense of fuel efficiency. If I want fast I will go on my Ninja. Why when they talk about their products they never talk about effects on efficency

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Monday, 23 May 2011 @ 10:20 AM ICT  

Jeffrey,

Nothing in life is free. Engine power has a lot to do with the engines ability to burn more fuel. Just an aside fuel injectors are rated for their HP potential not necessarily their flow rate.
Any performance increase by definition will require more fuel. Are you saying that at identical performance your Ninja gets better mileage than the PCX?
Many PCX owners are happy with overall performance but simply wish to escape from behind 100 kph smoke belching trucks.
Some are larger built riders require more acceleration. EJK can be adjusted to suit individual riding styles. Less or same for cruising and only more at full throttle. This is different from the cheap ones which simply richen up the mixture across the board.
This being said EJK only gives about 1hp and it will be at the top end so yes if used the any extra performance will reduce fuel mileage.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Pcxdeamon ()  Wednesday, 01 June 2011 @ 05:27 PM ICT  

Quote by: Somdee

who sell good exhaust for the Honda PCX, people talk a lot but nobody points

Check out Webike Japan website,there is over 50 exhaust to choose from Wink

By: Anonymous: Pcxdeamon ()  Wednesday, 01 June 2011 @ 05:28 PM ICT  

Quote by: Flying Squirrel

Dobeck Performance have just released their EJK for Honda PCX. Early results give about 1hp increase on standard bike along with an increase in torque.

No info yet on bike with after market exhaust..

Queries to <ejkthailand(at)gmal.com> they will also forward a .jpg dyno graph on request.

For more information Your Fuel Injected Bike or www.electronicjetkit.com/Scooters/viewproduct.asp?partnumber=8110043

How much for the EJK controller?
Cheers

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Wednesday, 01 June 2011 @ 05:38 PM ICT  

Quote by: Pcxdeamon

Cheers

About 8000 baht or less..

Will be ordering the first batch soon. Send an email to <ejkthailand(at)gmal.com> for more info.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Pcxdeamon ()  Wednesday, 01 June 2011 @ 05:45 PM ICT  

Cheers

About 8000 baht or less..

Will be ordering the first batch soon. Send an email to <ejkthailand(at)gmal.com> for more info.

Wow..,that was a fast reply!Smile
What wiring it consists to hook it up and do you ship to Australia?
Cheers

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Wednesday, 01 June 2011 @ 06:13 PM ICT  

Cheers

To hook up:

1- You simply unplug the connector from the fuel injector on the throttle body. When I say simply it isn't really as you have to remove some plastic bodywork. But you know what I mean.....

2- Plug in the flying lead from the EJK into the injector socket.

3- Then connect the harness wire you disconnected from the injector into the socket on the second flying lead coming from the EJK.

As they are male and female there can be no confusion.

It should come pre-set but for some reason the settings did not make it to the EJK website. I do however have the settings on file.
It is a simple push button adjustment. If you go to the EJK website you can practice adjusting one.

I have no problem shipping but you may end up getting zapped with yet another import duty..

These guys maybe willing to get you one if not .........Please use the ejk...email. This is a news forum and although Richard is a nice guy i don't want to abuse the privilege or contravene some forum rule about commerce.

http://www.kenma.com.au/electronic_jet_kit.html you need part number 8110043 for a PCX

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Pcxdeamon ()  Wednesday, 01 June 2011 @ 06:21 PM ICT  

Cheers

To hook up:

1- You simply unplug the connector from the fuel injector on the throttle body. When I say simply it isn't really as you have to remove some plastic bodywork. But you know what I mean.....

2- Plug in the flying lead from the EJK into the injector socket.

3- Then connect the harness wire you disconnected from the injector into the socket on the second flying lead coming from the EJK.

As they are male and female there can be no confusion.

It should come pre-set but for some reason the settings did not make it to the EJK website. I do however have the settings on file.
It is a simple push button adjustment. If you go to the EJK website you can practice adjusting one.

I have no problem shipping but you may end up getting zapped with yet another import duty..

These guys maybe willing to get you one if not .........Please use the ejk...email. This is a news forum and although Richard is a nice guy i don't want to abuse the privilege or contravene some forum rule about commerce.

http://www.kenma.com.au/electronic_jet_kit.html you need part number 8110043 for a PCX

Thank you

By: Anonymous: Ibrahim Shaaz ()  Thursday, 09 June 2011 @ 02:22 AM ICT  

Helow
I have a PCX silver one and i am planing on changing the color of the cover set. I want it customized..how much does it cost and how long will it take to make it. I will be traevling to Bangkok/thailand next week for a few days.
In this time i would like to meet with part suppliers for pcx,scoopy, wave and air blade as i am planning in opening a accessories shop here and a paint shop where we can do air brush or any type of paint.
We have a huge demand here and there are only 1-2 places where we can do air brush or a good paint on the motorcycle.
Therefore if any one is interested in doing business here in Maldives pls email me the details and we can meet in thailand next week for discussion.
e-mail: ish911@hotmail.com
Thanks
Ibrahim Shaaz

By: Matty (offline)  Thursday, 09 June 2011 @ 03:10 AM ICT  

Do you have any performance ecu or other performance upgrades for my bike the Yamaha Spark 135i ( or T135 or sniper in other markets)

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

21 posts :: Page 1 of 2
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association