By: Anonymous: roy ()  Thursday, 05 May 2011 @ 06:30 PM ICT (Read 2441 times)  

Hi all i want ask have thailand have big swing arm for ninja 250?i mean the real swing arm not a hugger only,and what shop have sell a lot of ninja 250 accecories in bkk,thx for the info guys bcs i want go to thailand next mth.

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Friday, 06 May 2011 @ 11:20 AM ICT  

Personaly I have a 250 ninja about 1 year old. (red tattoo model) I want a few things for my bike, Tires, sprokets, sliders, pipe. And I must say I was very frustrated with what I found as aftermarket parts. I went to ALL Kawasaki Big bike shops in Thailand, some had limited items, a pipe or stock tires or rear larger (more teeth) sprockets. I tried every big bike shop in Chiang Mai, Khon kean, BKK, and the Pattaya area. I then tried to order on line from several American Mail order shops, Some of the largest they have in America, Dennis Kirk, Parts Unlimited, etc... and was told they would not ship over seas even though I was happy to pay any amount. In the end I had a friend in Hawaii order what I needed and bring them over. I got a new high flow air filter, several sprokets, Gel seats and more. They have sold alot of these 250 Ninjas here and I am surprised by the lack of parts avalable here, I was even more surprised when many of the parts I got from the states said "Made in Thailand" right on them.

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Friday, 06 May 2011 @ 04:22 PM ICT  

Two month before I bought a Ninja 250R here in CM and I'd find all of the accessories I'd look for in the internet. The rear hugger I bought in US and all the other things like Koso RX2, Oilcooler and Gear Indication or other tires I got/get from the Kawasaki Center here. I think it's important to know what you want, look for the parts and talk to the people at the Kawasaki Center. They know about many things - it's there business to help you and believe me, they 'LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL'...

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association