By: Anonymous: Skybluestu ()  Wednesday, 09 July 2008 @ 08:00 PM ICT (Read 7746 times)  

I've been told the D-Tracker x will only be available in Thailand in Black/Orange (see link) and that the much nicer all black D-Tracker is for export only, anyone have any idea if this is correct?
I have also been told x2 different prices...170,000baht and 150,000baht???!!!

kawasakibigbike.com/specification_D-tracker.html

Thanks

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 09 July 2008 @ 09:13 PM ICT  

As far as we can tell, do we not have to wait that long. The Kawasaki D-Tracker 250 will be available on the Thai market.

For the prices, we have at this moment still no idea what Kawasaki is going to charge for this bike.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Woody Jiao ()  Monday, 14 July 2008 @ 08:37 AM ICT  

Hi~!
The D-Tracker 250 is very nice~! But I think the FYM X-Road or 5R250GY is better than it. The X-ROAD had win the 125/150 class racing. The 250GY is the similar detail with D-Tracker 250, such as the water cool engine, 250cc power.... but the price is more lower.
I think I will take the 250GY~!

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 15 July 2008 @ 08:50 AM ICT  

I cannot say if the Chinese build FYM X-Road is better, but I belief it would surely be cheaper. For styling the FYM X-Road looks okay, and I belief that it would become available in Thailand under the Sachs brand name (this can be a mistake)

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Woody Jiao ()  Wednesday, 16 July 2008 @ 08:31 AM ICT  

Thanks for news reply!
I think you guess that i am the FYM trader. Yes, but i am not for trade here, just share the motorcycle to friends.
Perhaps I am working in fym, so i look good the fym product. i feel the X-Road is very good. it had win the 125cc and 150cc class racing. many our worker had bought this model ride by themself.
I would like to know, many motorcycle friend.... what is you idea for this bike, will this bike good sell in Thailand? Pls give me some suggestion. Thank you~!

By: Anonymous: skybluestu ()  Friday, 18 July 2008 @ 06:01 PM ICT  

Well to answer my own question, yes you can buy an all black D-Tracker in Thailand, I put my deposit on one yesterday, 155k inc VAT, green book and 3rd party insurance, have to wait 2 months for it though!

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association