By: Anonymous: roby267 italy ()  Sunday, 06 March 2011 @ 01:31 AM ICT (Read 1970 times)  

Hi,
I would need your help, I'm looking for a shop in Bangkok where you can see and buy the accessories are not original tuning, something that I can not find in Italy, for the T-MAX, a store that is near possible to Central or suckhumvit vicinanze.Ho found in this forum, I hope you all help me be, I leave you my email thanks to all.

By: Anonymous: Cadel ()  Monday, 07 March 2011 @ 10:02 AM ICT  

Quote by: roby267 italy

Hi,
I would need your help, I'm looking for a shop in Bangkok where you can see and buy the accessories are not original tuning, something that I can not find in Italy, for the T-MAX, a store that is near possible to Central or suckhumvit vicinanze.Ho found in this forum, I hope you all help me be, I leave you my email thanks to all.

The Yamaha store on Ratchada Road has some accessories for the Yamaha T-Max, for some accessories you can go to Redbaron or other dealers in Bangkok who sell motorcycle parts.

What sort of accessories do you look for, it helps to be more specific in what you look for.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association