By: Anonymous: kaiser ()  Monday, 10 January 2011 @ 01:35 AM ICT (Read 8043 times)  

Hello guys,

I'm looking for the PGO GMAX 220cc or 200cc.
I see that Tiger Thailand sell the 150cc, but I'm most interested in the higher cc available.

Click on image to openClick on image to open

On the official website of PGO (english.pgo.com.tw/dealers.asp?area=4)
We can see that they have a reseller : Thailand Global Electric Motorcars Asia Co., LTD Website:www.gemcar.co.th

I try to contact them by mail but they didnt answer me and like i am not a good english speaker (french), I was unable to have information about if this bike is available in THailand.

Can anyone help me to find and buy this bike ?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 11 January 2011 @ 12:51 PM ICT  

Quote by: kaiser

Hello guys,

I'm looking for the PGO GMAX 220cc or 200cc.
I see that Tiger Thailand sell the 150cc, but I'm most interested in the higher cc available.

On the official website of PGO (english.pgo.com.tw/dealers.asp?area=4)
We can see that they have a reseller : Thailand Global Electric Motorcars Asia Co., LTD Website:www.gemcar.co.th

I try to contact them by mail but they didnt answer me and like i am not a good english speaker (french), I was unable to have information about if this bike is available in THailand.

Can anyone help me to find and buy this bike ?

Currently PGO scooters are not available in Thailand, the Thai PGO dealer only sales ATVs and PGO buggies.

Of course with Sym, one of the other Taiwanese motorcycle/scooter manufacturers, entering the Thai market - we expect Kymco and PGO to soon enter the Thai motorcycle/scooter market.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association