By: sheikxhoni (offline)  Friday, 24 December 2010 @ 06:46 PM ICT (Read 2248 times)  

1) Can someone tell me where I can go to buy a larger Hondas. I assume, like Kawasaki, there is a special store or something - but where?

2) And I saw a Honda CBR 400cc parked down at the RCA and just about creamed my shorts - woow! Perfect size for city and for getting away from the city once in awhile. Where did that come from? Where can I get one? (And what the hell is wrong with Kaw for not selling their 400 model made in Thailand?)

HELP !

sheikxhoni

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Simon ()  Friday, 24 December 2010 @ 07:06 PM ICT  

Quote by: sheikxhoni

1) Can someone tell me where I can go to buy a larger Hondas. I assume, like Kawasaki, there is a special store or something - but where?

2) And I saw a Honda CBR 400cc parked down at the RCA and just about creamed my shorts - woow! Perfect size for city and for getting away from the city once in awhile. Where did that come from? Where can I get one? (And what the hell is wrong with Kaw for not selling their 400 model made in Thailand?)

HELP !

Honda is keeping us waiting, just this month they introduced a single-cylinder 250cc sportsbike, and the rumor was that more 'big bike' models would follow. But as it's now 24 December I not see that happening for 2010. Lets hope that Honda gets its act together and start selling real motorcycles in Thailand.

Until then you can visit RedBaron on Ramkhamheng Road, they have often some new Honda's...

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Saturday, 25 December 2010 @ 11:13 AM ICT  

Honda at this time thinks the PCX, CBR 150, and CBR 250 are thier BIG BIKES. The CB400's are broght in from Japan as parts and rebuilt here. Where Kawasaki seems to be the only game in town for now, We keep hearing promises from Suzuki and Honda. Some imports and BKK Big bike shops do import some others, but not a true Thailand Big Bike. The Yamaha sho near me does have a few big bikes.

By: Anonymous: Gimme ()  Saturday, 25 December 2010 @ 04:42 PM ICT  

" Lets hope that Honda gets its act together and start selling real motorcycles in Thailand."

Totally agree!
The 'World's Number One' is treating Thailand with contempt.
They have the bikes; so give them to us! Thumbdown

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association