By: Anonymous: Muai ()  Wednesday, 28 May 2008 @ 01:00 PM ICT (Read 3851 times)  

I'm a Thai girl who is working in Bangkok, almost outside Bangkok. I go to office with the bus, but nowadays the cost for transportation is very high to me - Just my house is far from office around 10 kilometers, cost almost 100 baht.

This idea comes with how I can safe the costs from my transportation, then I thinking about to buy motorcycle but the problem is I am very new about how to select motorcycle. I don't know which one is good for me to select one. Of course, it needs to be reasonable price and save the cost and the price I expect is not more than 37,000 baht.

To buy a second hand motorcycle is not for my idea. And I don't think I need a lot of speed, just the most to save gasoline.

And what do you think about the Honda Wave100 X, because I am also interesting.

Please give me your opinion.

Ride Safe,

Muai

By: Anonymous: farangmai ()  Friday, 30 May 2008 @ 02:47 AM ICT  

Quote by: Muai

I'm a Thai girl who is working in Bangkok, almost outside Bangkok. I go to office with the bus, but nowadays the cost for transportation is very high to me ... Just my house is far from office around 10 kilometers, cost almost 100 baht.

This idea comes with how I can safe the costs from my transportation, then I thinking about to buy motorcycle but the problem is I am very new about how to select motorcycle. I don't know which one is good for me to select one. Of course, it needs to be reasonable price and save the cost and the price I expect is not more than 37,000 baht.

To buy a second hand motorcycle is not for my idea. And I don't think I need a lot of speed, just the most to save gasoline.

And what do you think about the Honda Wave100 X, because I am also interesting.

Please give me your opinion.

Ride Safe,

Muai

Big Grin
Khun Muai
Try any of the small moped bikes from Honda, Yamaha or Suxuki. The best fuel consumption will be from the new ones with fuel injection. It is worth paying a little more. Should save you money. Remember, please buy a strong chain and a good lock to go with your new motorcycles.
Ride Safe

By: Anonymous: Muai ()  Monday, 09 June 2008 @ 12:49 PM ICT  

Thank you very much, Khun Farangmai. Does somebody tried to steal your motorcycle before? Because you say "buy a strong chain and a good lock".

Ride safe,

Muai

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association